AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

It may have been available for YEARS, but I wasn't into AFI then and wasn't looking for the poster.  Since I can't turn back time, I chose to order the one that was available now.  Or, at least appeared to be available...  

Dude it was literally up there until about a year or two ago. It was definitely up there in 2011 cause I got one then. 

So, is it safe to assume that nobody has received one from Nitro yet?  Scanning through the thread, I didn't notice anyone saying they had.  I emailed Nitro (MyPlay) about a week ago to complain, and they emailed me back 4 days ago apologizing and saying my order "is already being picked from the warehouse indicating it will ship anytime soon".  Whatever the hell that means.  I'll tell you what it DOESN'T mean: it doesn't mean it actually shipped, because it still hasn't.     

Can also confirm no shipping from MPD. Just hang in there fellas. Nitro has updated us on the situation, which is very nice. Just give em a shot.

Oh, I'm going to just keep waiting.  Just trying to figure out why they posted that it's in stock and shipping, and also emailed me and said mine was shipping, and yet it hasn't shipped. 

Don't want to get anything too stirred up but I hopefully just got some good news. I just got a UPS shipping notification from MyPlay Direct. I ordered this from Nitro (surprised to see it as a subsidiary of MyPlay Direct at the time) and I'm pretty sure I don't have anything else outstanding from MPD.

And actually, looking at my initial Nitro email confirmation, it says that "Estimated Delivery: December 18, 2014 to January 12, 2015." Sooooo it maybe possibly be happening?

ha, well i just got a fun email too. my order was cancelled because they "couldn't access my payment information"

so that's real fucking fun! Anybody know where else this is currently? Interpunk is sold out, and I don't actually give two shits about the poster.

EDIT: nvm. I C U Amazon.

Yeah I signed up a while back for UPS MyChoice alerts and I got the alert this morning that I am getting a package form MyPlayDirect that should be here on Thursday. They will probably hand it off to the USPS. This is definitely my All Hallows' as I have nothing else ordered from MyPlayDirect. I guess the money will come out of PayPal soon.