PO: Soundtrack - Natural Born Killers

I've got a copy on the way as well.  Not sure I'm sold on the PVC bag though.  Don't they supposedly degrade over time and cloud up any and all vinyl in the near vicinity of the bags?  Seems like I saw a thread on this over at Steve Hoffman forums not all that long ago.

Regardless, the blood red looks sweet.  Since it's MOV, it's bound to sound pretty good too.

Zavvi have it for £22.99 with free postage in Europe and £0.99 to the USA. This may be the last way of getting it for under $50 if you're in the USA.

http://www.zavvi.com/merch-vinyl/natural-born-killers-ost-2lp-zavvi-exclusive-limited-coloured-red-vinyl-400-copies-in-the-uk-only/11038379.html

This comes out to $37 and change shipped for me. If you've never ordered from this place before, use the code "WELCOME" for an additional 10% off. A fucking steal. 

Edit: $34.89 after the discount. Jump on it if you're in the US and haven't ordered this yet.

Received my copy ordered from SoundStage Direct. Fuckin' hell. One of the best film soundtracks of the 90's. Nothing compares to this. It's an import and pricey but ya know what...it's so worth it. 

DSCN5022.jpg

Got my copy from SSD and it's got about a 1.5" seam split at the top.  Ugh!  Hopefully they will swap out for a new one.

If there are, as the link states, only 400 red vinyl copies in the UK, I cant believe they haven't gone yet. Good luck to anyone who ordered this.

I would never in a million years looked for vinyl at Zavvi if the Iron Man 2? soundtrack hadn't been posted here. I suspect that a lot of other people are the same and so that's why there are still some left. That or they haven't actually got any and haven't taken it down.

I wanna order this from Zavvi but I'm a bit hesitant after a guy in the Iron Man thread posted about how they packed it terribly and it was bent. This company just started selling vinyl recently so I'm worried it won't survive the trip overseas. Any UK/EU folk order one of these from them and get it already?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That has to be a boot right? I haven't seen that anywhere except ebay.

Yeah, it's definitely a boot.  But I've heard from a couple trustworthy sources, it sounds excellent (though likely CD sourced).  I'm still gonna get my hands on it, because this is up there with Twin Peaks on my Lynch soundtrack wantlist.

For those that haven't bought it yet... it's been my observation when a bootleg pressing of an album on a major label pops up 9 times out of 10 it's not so much a bootleg as someone got their hands on an official stamper and beat the label to pressing it.  Maybe it was a failed test press, or their some red tape around the release or artwork, but I bet you we're just a couple weeks away from an official announcement.

Basically I'm saying that I'd wait if I were you.