PO Soon: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Quarters

I've been hoping they have vinyl on tour. I'm not going to get my hopes up, the last few bands I've seen have brought next to nothing, music wise, to the live gigs so I won't get my hopes up. I should have jumped on purchasing a copy of Mind Fuzz a few weeks ago. I probably spent too much this morning on Float Along…./Oddments but didn't think it would get any easier much less cheaper to obtain in the future.

Is the shirt different from what they have on their bandcamp merch site?

Link to the shirt on their Bandcamp? I'm not seeing it.

It was the He-man inspired image they used for the tour poster on a black background. Really cool shirt but I sadly blew too much money on the surprise pixies gig last night and ended up not buying any merch from King Gizz.

Link to the shirt on their Bandcamp? I'm not seeing it.

It was the He-man inspired image they used for the tour poster on a black background. Really cool shirt but I sadly blew too much money on the surprise pixies gig last night and ended up not buying any merch from King Gizz.

Wish I did the pixies gig !

Sadly I wasted too much money on the insanely expensive beers at that place.

Can we stop talking about a T shirt and talk about how awesome the show was.  They definitely played some new music, which had more of a Mind Fuzz vibe.  Quarters! took a turn for the chill, but the new stuff seems like Gizz kicked it in high gear.  I saw somebody recording the set.  Would love to get a hold of it if anyone finds it kicking around, lmk.

They are playing in San Fran later this summer, too.  Anyone want to join me in speculating that Castle Face will be doing a live album? 

Last night was awesome, the crowd was really into it. They played a few new songs that we're definitely closer to the I'm In Your Mind Fuzz vibe. One particular song they hadn't even figured out how to end yet. They played some songs from Quarters, Mind Fuzz and 12 Bar Bruise and Oddments. No vinyl at the merch stand, only a poster and that t-shirt.

I brought an album with me to get signed, but with no success. I saw a few of them walking around separately before the show, but I couldn't find them after the show. Oh well.

You were first, so I'll work with you. Side 2 plays fine when clamped, however the dishing on side A is substantial rendering it unplayable unfortunately. I am trying an experiment, leaving it clamped for a few days to see if the warp is repaired, however it is unlikely.

If this fails I'll give it to you less the cost of shipping.

Were you ever able to get this to play?!

Is anyone going to the acoustic show with ty segall tonight?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...