AlliKatRecords

Preorder Soon! The Room OST

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Eh, it IS pretty fascinating that The Room got made. Franco is very hit or miss though (especially when in "art" mode) so who knows.

No disputing that, definitely.  I just saw the poster for it yesterday, with the infamous "Oh hi Mark" quote – centered and massive, sprawling obnoxiously down the center – and had a genuinely hard time deciding if I should cringe or roll my eyes first.

8 hours ago, dantheriver said:

It's A24, gotta be at least OK given their track record.

Seriously. I'm watching Free Fire right now (well it's paused cause I had to do something) and when the A24 logo popped up I was like "Ok, good. I'm probably not wasting my time"

3 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I've been a fan of The Room ever since I saw it for the first time 6 years ago. Tonight I'm probably going to see it in a theater setting for the first time, I'm so excited.

It's a religious experience. Enjoy. Oh, and don't expect to be able to hear any of the dialogue - the screenings can get loud.

29 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So many times throughout the film I had to remind myself that I was watching James Franco and not Tommy, it was unreal. Hope he wins an Oscar for it

also, unexpected surprise was Zac Efron as Chris R. I could not contain my laughter during that scene

Why would you be trying to contain your laughter at a comedy movie?