Top 3 Reunion/Comeback Albums

Has this discussion with a friend tonight. So many times  a band you once loved gets back together and puts out a record only to be totally disappointed.

For the sake of this list, the artist can have broken up or put an album out 8 years or more after their previous release. It has to be the first album after a reunion or a "disappearance". Example: Swans pick would have to be Rope to the Sky, not the Seer or To Be Kind.  Dont mention all the lackluster ones but the Top 3/Favorite

Mine were(no order)

1) Sleater Kinney- No Cities to Love

2) Dinosaur Jr- Beyond

3) My Bloody Valentine- MBV

I would also say NIN - With Teeth, except it doesn't really meet the time requirement (though it did come out 6 years after the fragile)

I was thinking about it as well and I think it counts. Trent came back sober and from a very dark place. So, yeah I believe it was a comeback album, but in a more personal triumph way for him. Great album though, despite The Fragile being such a hard album to follow.

Swans - My Father...

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Thank god for all of the good reunited bands who didn't choose to destroy their legacy or just otherwise cheapen it. Looking at you, MBV and God's Pee.