srcvinyl Blink 182 Reissues - Enema of the State, Dude Ranch, Blink 182 & The Mark Tom Travis Show

• 3 weeks later...

On December 26, 2016 at 1:09 PM, [Banned User] said:

Hot Topic said there were no plans at this time according to twitter. Travis did say it was still in the works, but with all these delays I doubt it's on their near-future radar 

With how disconnected communication at HT was at times, I wouldn't be surprised if the person running Twitter didn't know. It'll drop eventually. 

On 1/19/2017 at 1:19 AM, curator said:

I highly doubt GH is coming out Friday.  What's up these deluxe reissues?!  @srcvinyl was on a roll at first.  Still need Cheshire, TOYPAJ and Neighborhoods to complete them.  2018, 2019?!  :lol:

Got the email today.. SRC's Greatest Hits was pushed back to February 24th.

On 1/20/2017 at 10:38 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

Jesus fucking Christ they seriously can't do shit without a delay over at SRC. Its like the Taco Bell of vinyl. They might get your order right and in a timely fashion, but don't count on it. 

Yet we still keep going back. Sounds just like T Bell. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2017 at 7:38 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

They might get your order right and in a timely fashion

Wait, I thought this was a comparison for SRC.

On 1/21/2017 at 10:01 PM, [Banned User] said:

Yet we still keep going back. Sounds just like T Bell. 

Speak for yourself.  I dread the day SRC stocks something I can't live without.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, curator said:

I was contemplating selling my deluxes off and just buying the box.  I'm sure they are the same masters/laquers so they should sound good.  Anyone have it that could comment on the sound quality?

I'm 90% sure they are different plates as it was Universal that put out the box. I haven't had time to compare my deluxe pressings to the box yet, but I will say that the deluxe versions are the best sounding albums and some of the best sounding vinyl I have. 

On 2/21/2017 at 11:03 PM, curator said:

I was contemplating selling my deluxes off and just buying the box.  I'm sure they are the same masters/laquers so they should sound good.  Anyone have it that could comment on the sound quality?

SRCHIFI are done right. The boxset not so much =) TOYPAJ Deluxe sound the best of all the title IMO.

54 minutes ago, danny said:

SRCHIFI are done right. The boxset not so much =) TOYPAJ Deluxe sound the best of all the title IMO.

It doesn't matter how they're done if we never fucking get them. I wonder if it's to late to get my bank to deal with this shit. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...