[PO] Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of 12 Stars reissue

Also, this year we celebrate the 10 year anniversary of ‘Diadem of 12 Stars,’ and are pleased to finally be able to re-issue this record. Out of print physically for many years we have remastered the audio with Jason Ward at Chicago Mastering Service and re-scanned all photography from original negatives.
It will be available on CD, Cassette, Digital & 2xLP with gatefold Stoughton jackets & full color inner sleeves. Green mist vinyl limited to 1000 copies for the world.

I payed way too much for my blue copy. Oh well, love this album. I'm glad they repressed it.

I bought a clear first press last summer for $80 to finish my collection. Considering this repress ends up being $50 shipped, I'm not even mad. 

Hmmmmmmmm..... on the fence. Will have to revisit the record but I remember it not standing out as much as Two Hunters & Celestial Lineage.

It's up and beyond my favorite of theirs. Super impressive discography overall, though.

On 4/30/2016 at 8:49 AM, mesi said:

Grab it here:

http://www.ccmusic.com/wolves-in-the-throne-room-diadem-of-12-stars/655035501413

Use coupon code KING25 for 25% off. Should end up being around $25 shipped in the US.

Thanks. Really wanted that green one. Hopefully they will tour and have it with them. 

Just found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Cascade-LP-by-Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-Vinyl-Apr-2009-Southern-/371606731596?hash=item56857cbb4c:m:meshQEkpkd1elrM3gogMlWA

If it's actually the record that seems insanely cheap. EDIT: It's a CD!

Edited by lexicondevil

On 4/30/2016 at 9:01 AM, lexicondevil said:

Rolled the dice on that and it was shipped first class, so it has to be the CD.  Worth a shot though.