Pokemon Go

2 hours ago, texan4life said:

At the brand new/modest mouse show last night, there was a pokestop on the venue and people had lures on it all night; it was fantastic!!

That would actually annoy the shit out of me at a show. Like...pay attention to the show and stop catching Pokemon.

Ya boy nabbed an effin Charizard at the OC Fair on Friday, was celebrating a birthday when out of nowhere my girl checks her phone and couldn't even fucking talk, I just saw her screen and opened my shit as quick as I could, ended up being a cp650 Charizard, I then used all my stardust and made into a CP1150 before shit started getting expensive, my girl was the lucky one and got a CP1355 out the gate, my theory is the first person to find the spawn gets the higher CP version and everyone else who finds it after gets the lower level like I did, 2 others were also trying after us and they had the same as me, nabbed a Charizard and a Snorlax in 12 hours, shit was wild.

Haven't really played lately because I've been occupied with school, but I went to the beach today and caught a bunch of Pokémon I needed, I got a Shelder, Cloyster, Slowpoke, Ghastly, Kadabra, Grimer, and Oddish. I saw a Drowsee but I went to catch the Shelder and it unfortunately disappeared afterwards. On the way home I finally got a Tauros and I found a Porygon which was awesome, I've never seen any around me.

Hatched a Scyther today, so that was exciting. Wandered to a park where someone had a bunch of lures up. There was an Aerodactyl and Wigglytuff nearby but no one could find them because the god damn tracking system is still broken.

Any word on if they're gonna fix the tracking system ever? Been quite awhile now.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Hatched a Scyther today, so that was exciting. Wandered to a park where someone had a bunch of lures up. There was an Aerodactyl and Wigglytuff nearby but no one could find them because the god damn tracking system is still broken.

Any word on if they're gonna fix the tracking system ever? Been quite awhile now.

No. Why the fuck would they fix it? But hey, they announced who the team leaders are. So go find some Pokémon without tracking, ya douche. Sincerely, N.

37 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

No. Why the fuck would they fix it? But hey, they announced who the team leaders are. So go find some Pokémon without tracking, ya douche. Sincerely, N.

They really could just put out a press release like "Fuck you. The fuck you gonna do, not play?" any time anything fucks up

The rumor is, and I believe this very much, they purposely disabled the step system to ease server load. They say the literal code has been altered from having the steps in three tiers to having them all at "0". I think that's the truth and once they have it released in all regions and stable they will switch it on and test if it can handle it before implementing Poke Centers, Trading, Battling and Breeding.

I love this game very much but I'm four poke from the 100 gold medal and I think once I get that I may start playing it less until legendaries or Johto. But maybe I'll keep at it, I dunno. We'll see!

edit: also blanche design is killer so I'm proud to be her disciple  (*´▽`*)

Edited by dkrtz

4 hours ago, dkrtz said:

That's really cool! Outta curiosity in the core games is Nidoqueen as superior to Nidoking as in Go?

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Queen was the tank. King was the fighter (with a higher attack stats) [in R/B].

This is still relevant in the modern games, although both are in the UU tier if playing Smogon rules, not sure if anyone understands that, but basically they're in a tier below the main tier. To answer the original question, they both play different roles so I wouldn't say neither is worse than the other, both decent Pokémon. 

This game is too crazy, I played for a week and a half and now I'm not interested anymore. Too much commitment. But I'm totally psyched for people who are still into it - I get excited when I see my friends catch cool shit haha. One of my friends has Charizard and Blastoise at like CP2600. That's when I called it quits pretty much.