Sign in to follow this  
jrodan

Three 6 Mafia - Most Known Unknown 2xlp (/300, 180-gram purple splatter, hand numbered)

so sick and probably gonna sell out hell of fast. get on it, if you wanna stay fly til you die.

www.fatbeats.com/collections/omerta-inc/products/three-six-mafia-most-known-unknown-2xlp-purple-splatter-vinyl?lshst=collection

Three 6 Mafia’s biggest album “Most Known Unknown” has sold over 1 million copies in the US alone but has never been commercially available on vinyl until now.

Remastered specifically for the format, this will be the best the record has ever sounded. Featuring the original track listing as well as four bonus tracks. Omerta Inc. is proud to present a deluxe vinyl version, limited to 300 copies on 180gm purple splatter vinyl all individually hand numbered in gold pen, housed in a high quality matte finished sleeve with original artwork and insert.

Kinda wish I bought this but at the same time it's not really an album I'd see myself spinning often. Now if The End gets pressed that will be an instant buy. I already own Mystic Stylez, Chapter 2 World Domination, Choices and Da Unbreakables. Only looking for When the Smoke clears at this point. 

I can also recall seeing that this will have a standard black pressing so for anyone who missed on the splatter don't worry too much. 

excellent news. forgot i had ordered this. just need to check mail.

On 3/28/2017 at 8:14 AM, jonnywreck said:

Received Most Known Unknown yesterday - looks NUTS.

Not gatefold, but the whole cover is embossed, and I got like... 239/300. Sounds really great, too!

awesome. which mock-up does it more closely resemble?

OMINC003-3_grande.jpg?v=1490367914

or

Three_6_colour_grande.jpeg?v=1490741197

On 3/29/2017 at 6:46 AM, pizza face said:

Kinda wish I bought this but at the same time it's not really an album I'd see myself spinning often. Now if The End gets pressed that will be an instant buy. I already own Mystic Stylez, Chapter 2 World Domination, Choices and Da Unbreakables. Only looking for When the Smoke clears at this point. 

I can also recall seeing that this will have a standard black pressing so for anyone who missed on the splatter don't worry too much. 

agree with you.. would definitely buy The End on vinyl. I have Chapter 2 on cassette and Mystic and Unbreakables on vinyl.  most known is cool but yeah i dont know if i would spin it much.

Edited by deadlydoris