PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Seriously, ETR should figure out which order matches up with that ebay account (as stated above) and cancel it. And then I hope people bid on his shit and get screwed when he doesn't even receive the record himself.

If someone is going to flip a record, AT THE VERY LEAST, maybe hold off until you have it? What a jackass.

I found this person's order, they ordered 5 copies. It's not my call to cancel it, but I will bring it up w/ ETR for sure.

Nobody needs 5 copies unless they're an extremely generous person like Bob Loblaw who picked them up for VC members. How hard is it to really set a limit on the amount you can buy and just weed out multiple orders?

Look, overpriced shipping to one place doesn't make it alright elsewhere. Get the fuck over yourselves. Comparing a rip off in one area to a worse rip off in another misses the damn point. They are both rip offs. Now grow the fuck up and quit posting about this shit.

If this was partially directed at me, sorry dude.

I know shipping isn't going to cost $4 for me...and I'm willing to pay whatecver if I want something bad enough.

Touche'

Curiously, how does one find out about a release like this if they don't frequent this message board? I have seen nothing posted by Thrice or Dustin about this.

lurkers who dont have an account, modern vinyl pretending like they know everything, absolute punk posts, fuckyeahthrice tumblr, etc.

Touche'

Curiously, how does one find out about a release like this if they don't frequent this message board? I have seen nothing posted by Thrice or Dustin about this.

I saw that this was posted on absolutepunk.net as well. But other than that, and here (or maybe deadformat), one probably wouldn't really hear about this.

Look, overpriced shipping to one place doesn't make it alright elsewhere. Get the fuck over yourselves. Comparing a rip off in one area to a worse rip off in another misses the damn point. They are both rip offs. Now grow the fuck up and quit posting about this shit.

If this was partially directed at me, sorry dude.

I know shipping isn't going to cost $4 for me...and I'm willing to pay whatecver if I want something bad enough.

No no. It isn't, I know the pain of shitty shipping costs. I just hate comparing things. Just because one is worse than the other doesn't make it alright to begin with. You are a solid guy, I apologize to everyone for using such a tone and language - I'm better than that. I will not edit my post, it was written in frustration and I'm the one who needs to say sorry.