BuzzersonKillwell

The Mondo Records Thread - Good stuff is on Death Waltz now though.

On 8/7/2017 at 4:39 PM, stl_ben said:

Couple things. 1 this isn't mondo. 2 this isn't the ISO area. 3. The clown sells for over $200 on his own and if you add recent sales for a full set you are looking at over $400.

But best of luck! (though I probably would avoid Mondo Trader as your reputation there is poorer than -204 you have here)

Thanks for the best of luck wishes! I just scored the '17 SDCC Edmiston Eyes Without A Face Set for $100!! Very Excited, I was very tempted to get your set on Ebay for $350 but couldn't pass this deal up! Goodluck with your sale man!

Hello,

We are reaching out to let you know that, due to manufacturing delays, The Alien - Complete Motion Picture Soundtrack 4XLP is running behind schedule and expected to land with us in early November. Once they arrive we will begin fulfilling all orders as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your continued patience and support!
cleardot.gif
If you need your address changed, or have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via support!

Best,

MONDO

Well shit :(

1 minute ago, Vector53 said:

Hello,

We are reaching out to let you know that, due to manufacturing delays, The Alien - Complete Motion Picture Soundtrack 4XLP is running behind schedule and expected to land with us in early November. Once they arrive we will begin fulfilling all orders as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your continued patience and support!
cleardot.gif
If you need your address changed, or have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via support!

Best,

MONDO

Well shit :(

I'm still waiting on my damn Alien Tiki Mugs too  :-/