Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

I'm kinda relieved, but of course, this will come back to haunt us all come RSD next year. I'm gonna start putting money away for that. 

THIS.  Considering that last year we had over 400 items and the item count keeps rising, having an item at $140 is going to cramp a lot of budgets.  I don't even want to think about how much money next years RSD will cost.  I'd like to actually see them have fewer items, as 400 are just too many, but with RSD becoming global and releases exclusive to regions/countries now, I don't see it happening sadly.

THIS.  Considering that last year we had over 400 items and the item count keeps rising, having an item at $140 is going to cramp a lot of budgets.  I don't even want to think about how much money next years RSD will cost.  I'd like to actually see them have fewer items, as 400 are just too many, but with RSD becoming global and releases exclusive to regions/countries now, I don't see it happening sadly.

Knowing that Third Man is most likely going to pull something spiffy, maybe a record from The Cure, and Futures from JEW is set turn 10 next year (deluxe reissue?), I think I'm going to put aside at least $300 for next year. Fuck! That's so much!

• 3 months later...

I am praying to the record gods that this is not a Record Store Day release.  I can just see it becoming a giant nightmare to get if it's released on RSD.

I thought back in Oct. lots of places online "confirmed" it for RSD14. I'm not sure if they band has confirmed it but right now RSD is the front runner. 

I emailed vintage vinyl to see if it would be up for pre-order again online, as it was for black friday last fall-

They replied:

As far as I am aware, it is expected to be released as a Record Store Day piece in April. Pre-orders are not allowed for the April Record Store day event. If it is released for that event then it would be available in the store only on April 19. Any remaining stock can be sold online after that date.

Regards,

Donna

Vintage Vinyl Records

I emailed vintage vinyl to see if it would be up for pre-order again online, as it was for black friday last fall-

They replied:

As far as I am aware, it is expected to be released as a Record Store Day piece in April. Pre-orders are not allowed for the April Record Store day event. If it is released for that event then it would be available in the store only on April 19. Any remaining stock can be sold online after that date.

Regards,

Donna

Vintage Vinyl Records

I'm not a fan of RSD. I can't make my 3 year old wait in line. I shall own this somehow!