• 4 weeks later...

Just went and bought one of the new Spiderman "juniors" sets. It was only $12 and came with Spiderman and Venom. That's all I really cared about. The little ridiculous "spider-car" that came with it was just a bonus.

The new Batman "juniors" set looks amazing though. I would've grabbed that too if I had the extra $30.

Just bought the Rancor Pit from the Star Wars lego set. Amazing. I want the Death Star. We should set up a lego borrow system. Trade sets, build them, then send them back. I just like building shit. Haha. I have a lego store near me at Downtown Disney, I get 10% off for having a Disney pass. Might be 20% but I'm pretty sure it's only 10.

Just bought the Rancor Pit from the Star Wars lego set. Amazing. I want the Death Star. We should set up a lego borrow system. Trade sets, build them, then send them back. I just like building shit. Haha. I have a lego store near me at Downtown Disney, I get 10% off for having a Disney pass. Might be 20% but I'm pretty sure it's only 10.

It's 10%. What is nice though is the slightly lower tax (8.75%) as opposed LA (9+%), but not by much!

Also, hot topic has two lego movie shirts. One has emmet and says "everything is awesome" and the other has Benny and says "spaceship".

Just went and bought one of the new Spiderman "juniors" sets. It was only $12 and came with Spiderman and Venom. That's all I really cared about. The little ridiculous "spider-car" that came with it was just a bonus.

The new Batman "juniors" set looks amazing though. I would've grabbed that too if I had the extra $30.

didn't even know about that one. they just released the joker steam roller set and a small penguin set so I grabbed those earlier this week. I think along with the man-bat set and the riddler/flash set, that'll be it in terms of batman legos for a while.