Emery - You Were Never Alone

Lol so you basically paid 100$ for a variant instead of anything very unique for the backers. I am disappointed for you, I would be upset

I'm partially disappointed in myself for going against my better judgment and backing this at such a high tier when I already knew the lack of professional integrity of these guys. I guess I felt like I "had the money" last summer and now I'm wondering what the junk I was thinking. The splatter looks cool but I hate the album art which was basically "pay us money and we will put your picture on our new album". oh well.

I think they had copies of this at their merch table tonight but to be honest I didn't even look/care because while I may have used to tolerate one or two of their songs, seeing them on stage tonight did nothing for me to hel make me want to hear new music from these guys.

I saw them on Wednesday night and it was a pretty underwhelming set. The vinyl was $25, but I didn't bother to check and see what variant it was.

Certainly not the Emery that I once loved, sadly.

I'm partially disappointed in myself for going against my better judgment and backing this at such a high tier when I already knew the lack of professional integrity of these guys. I guess I felt like I "had the money" last summer and now I'm wondering what the junk I was thinking. The splatter looks cool but I hate the album art which was basically "pay us money and we will put your picture on our new album". oh well.

I really think they took advantage of their fans, because they even ADDED more of the expensive tier vinyl when it started to sell. They were definitely aware people wanted something unique and really fucked them all.

its probably because jesus told them to do it.

I saw them on Wednesday night and it was a pretty underwhelming set. The vinyl was $25, but I didn't bother to check and see what variant it was.

Certainly not the Emery that I once loved, sadly.

Did you not think they played well? I saw them with As Cities Burn in New Orleans recently and thought they were as good as ever

Did you not think they played well? I saw them with As Cities Burn in New Orleans recently and thought they were as good as ever

The playing was tight, but without Devin, something was definitely "off" - only having one guitar sounded thin, the vocals weren't what I had hoped for, and when the bass player was reduced to a wheelchair the whole time...it didn't leave a lot to love. It might also be that I've seen them numerous times in the past, and they just didn't meet that previous standard.

At this point, if their keyboardist stops touring, they should 100% hang it up because they would be awful to watch in a live setting.

• 2 weeks later...

Weird.  Wonder why Amazon cancelled my original order lol.

yeah I noticed Amazon had it up a few days ago and wondered the same thing.  

Also wondering if the one third party seller shipping from the UK is shipping something other than the black.  

No preference on the variant, just don't wanna spend 40 bucks on something.

yeah I noticed Amazon had it up a few days ago and wondered the same thing.  

Also wondering if the one third party seller shipping from the UK is shipping something other than the black.  

No preference on the variant, just don't wanna spend 40 bucks on something.

Never know what variant you'll get..I ordered The Classic Crime's acoustic album via Amazon and received the colored variant. Seems as though BadChristian may sometimes send along more than the standard black variant to be sold with Amazon. 

Amazon is officially up for this for anyone interested here

And they have a limited #250 "orange in white" here for $40

LOL. "limited #250"... when you add a large amount to cart and click checkout, it tells you they only have 258 left in stock... wtf

also this is the same orange in white variant that was a UK exclusive through rude records and sold out, right?

Saw these guys on their recent tour and asked them wtf happened with all the bullshit with the funding campaign perks and the vinyl and the singer responded with "it's our money and we can do what we want with it." Might have just been heat of the moment cause I was kind of a dick

Yeah the longer I wait for this the more pissed off I get. If you screwed up at least admit to it and be honest. For such an "open" group of Christian guys they sure aren't showing it. The pressing info on this is also frustrating me. Where's the alternate artwork? Why are they now selling the orange/white that was being sold overseas? It's all just a bunch of bullcrap and they aren't being very open about any of it.