SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

Not gonna tell you how to do your job, but I know it'd be profitable if you did  ;)

As a HUGE Fallout fan there isn't a dollar amount that could pry my copy from my collection. This is a dream come true to work so closely with a property that has brought hundreds of hours of enjoyment to my life. So with that being said guys, no offers will be entertained now or ever.

As a HUGE Fallout fan there isn't a dollar amount that could pry my copy from my collection. This is a dream come true to work so closely with a property that has brought hundreds of hours enjoyment to my life. So with that being said guys, no offers will be entertained now or ever.

lets talk around tax time.

care to elaborate?

No pertinent information was given to me if that's what you're asking. I know nothing more than anyone else in this thread other than that all the tests are spoken for and the public will never have a shot to own any of the tests as they have all been spoken for. Don't even bother.

For those of you in the New York City area or whom are planning on attending this New York Comic Con feel free to come out and say "hello" and pick up some Spacelab9 NYCC exclusives. Listed below is the full press release with some of the exclusives that we will have available though more will be announced as well as some new non-exclusive releases. Details regarding all of the exclusives will be announced in the weeks leading up to the show.

a7augVl.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: SEPTEMBER 22nd, 2015

SPACELAB9 TO MAKE DEBUT APPEARANCE AT NEW YORK COMIC-CON

September 22nd, 2015 – As record label and multi-media pop culture purveyors SPACELAB9 prepare to celebrate the close of their second prolific year, the party will kick off with their first Comic Con appearance which will take place at the 10th edition of NEW YORK COMIC CON in NYC at the Javitz Center, booth #842, from October 8th through 11th.

During their appearance, SPACELAB9 will be showcasing several show-exclusive vinyl variants including an extremely limited “Black Pumpkin” variant for the The Addams Family “Original Music from the Addams Family” 50th Anniversary Edition LP, a “Brains & Guts” vinyl variant for the best-selling The Walking Dead “Original Soundtrack Vol.1” LP, a “Highland Mists” vinyl variant for the Outlander “Original Television Soundtrack Vol.1” Double LP, three colored vinyl variants for the Book of Life “Original Motion Picture Soundtrack” based on key characters from the hit animated film, as well as a very limited set of five 18” x 24” hand-screened art prints by artist Andrew Barr, inspired by everyone’s favorite breakfast cereal characters and entitled “Cereal Chillers”.

In addition, SL9 will be offering several raffle giveaways throughout the sold out four-day event, while also announcing some very exciting upcoming titles and inviting fans to preview the rad sounds while they spin the test pressings on their vintage turntable deck.

Are you guys still going to distribute a Better Call Saul 7"? Still waiting on that one...

As we have stated several times on social media and such, it is postponed indefinitely. To reiterate those colored versions were originally created as internal promos for staff, friends, media and those involved with the project. We had like 50 copies left over and thought it would be fun to make them available to fans-and it was anything but. A server meltdown while that sucks for all but shit happens and we can only try to our best to rectify that-hence our new site, shopping cart system and server. However, receiving threats such (and this is no exaggeration) "I hope your house burns down with your family stuck inside", "I hope you get AIDS", etc. over a single record that would undoubtedly be flipped by such ass clowns it makes you stop and wonder if trying to appease to such madness is worth it in any way, shape or form. 

As we have stated several times on social media and such, it is postponed indefinitely. To reiterate those colored versions were originally created as internal promos for staff, friends, media and those involved with the project. We had like 50 copies left over and thought it would be fun to make them available to fans-and it was anything but. A server meltdown while that sucks for all but shit happens and we can only try to our best to rectify that-hence our new site, shopping cart system and server. However, receiving threats such (and this is no exaggeration) "I hope your house burns down with your family stuck inside", "I hope you get AIDS", etc. over a single record that would undoubtedly be flipped by such ass clowns it makes you stop and wonder if trying to appease to such madness is worth it in any way, shape or form.

Those are pretty standard comments for the internet. Not that it makes it ok. But the fact that those comments are over a 7" with a tv show theme song on it is hilarious in a very pathetic way. Like, Jesus fucking Christ. The soundtrack vinyl boom is bringing out the worst type of nerd.

Wow. That is really really terrible, and I'm sorry you guys had to go through that. People are the worst. I just thought you guys were going to do a larger pressing on standard black that would be available for all. I don't care about limited quantities, just would like to own it on a regular 7" and not flexi. 

Just use shopify and then your website won't suck anymore - all problems solved.

Yeah you're going to have crazy people writing mean shit, it's the Internet. You'll probably have to learn to ignore it

Actually we recently switched to Shopify based on feedback and advice from folks in these very forums.

While Spacelab9 is a fairly new imprint we have been involved in the music industry for well over two decades in various forms so we are quite accustomed to harsh idiocy that accompanies internet exchanges a great deal of the time. However, I shared those tidbits to illustrate that we are not ever going to respond to such venom and cater to the entitlement that comes with it. That being said we want to continue to do things in the future that cater to fans and collectors like the folks we have generally encountered here.

Wow. That is really really terrible, and I'm sorry you guys had to go through that. People are the worst. I just thought you guys were going to do a larger pressing on standard black that would be available for all. I don't care about limited quantities, just would like to own it on a regular 7" and not flexi.

We were going to do a full black vinyl run but we didnt want to diminish the uniqueness of the RSD version. There is something else coming down the line BCS related that I think you will all prefer. Details will be announced soon.

To reiterate those colored versions were originally created as internal promos for staff, friends, media and those involved with the project. We had like 50 copies left over and thought it would be fun to make them available to fans-and it was anything but.

Isn't this a lie?