Torrents / NZBs / File Sharing

I've tried to watch Dr. Who multiple times and I can't do it. Just not my cup of tea.

I need more shows like The Killing. We've watched everything recommended via Netflix and nothing is as good. The Fall was cool but only 6 episodes. Weird ass UK season structure.

I kind of want to give Game of Thrones a try, but I never liked DragonForce.

Game Of Thrones sucked me in man, its pretty good. 

anyone with a what.cd invite.  I let mine lapse from non-use during my last move....

you can go into irc and talk to someone to re-enable your account. I did it, it wasn't too difficult. They highly frown on someone using a new account with an IP that they have seen before.

Joining #what.cd-disabled

#what.cd-disabled is an open channel for anyone whose account or invites have been disabled. You don't need to register your nick with nickserv to join.

All it takes are 4 simple steps:

1. Setup your IRC client with name, e-mail, and default nick (name and e-mail can be fake). You may want to look at the documentation for your particular client on how to do it.

2. Connect to the irc.what-network.net server with your IRC client port 6667 or port 6697 (in mIRC, it's /server irc.what-network.net:6667 or /server irc.what-network.net:+6697)

3. Type /join #what.cd-disabled

4. Follow channel topic instructions, and then wait. Do not private message anyone without asking first.

you can go into irc and talk to someone to re-enable your account. I did it, it wasn't too difficult. They highly frown on someone using a new account with an IP that they have seen before.

Yeah I have no idea what most of that meant....

I have not used this IP before...It's been about 4-5 years and two houses since I had an account (so I don't remember email/name/password or anything.)  I was on Waffles a lot then used what.cd just briefly when it started up, then just lapsed out.

• 3 months later...

Usenet/Sickbeard/Couchpotato/XBMC is what I've been running for a while.  I won't to back to anything else.  I would gladly pay a decent monthly fee for the experience I get from those services, they're perfect.

Do you have notifications setup with Sickbeard and CP?  It's nerdy, but I like getting a push notification on my phone that a show or movie is ready to watch.

what sites do you use? Smackdownonyou has been going to shit, I am on usenet-crawler, but nice to have a few.

I don't do the notifications to my phone but will look into that.

I recently got an additional laptop and a WD My Cloud 3tb that I am using as a media center, I love it.

what sites do you use? Smackdownonyou has been going to shit, I am on usenet-crawler, but nice to have a few.

I don't do the notifications to my phone but will look into that.

I recently got an additional laptop and a WD My Cloud 3tb that I am using as a media center, I love it.

I use nzbs.in.  I don't have anymore invites otherwise I'd send one your way.

• 2 weeks later...