MAN ADVICE v2.0

Friends are pretty cool though. I mean I know how much it sucks when a girl you're into only wants to be friends. If nothing else it's a new social connection that can allow you to meet other new people, ones who might be into you.

Truth!

you're obviously too friendly.  you need to work on that.

Maybe.. I guess I'll punch them in the face instead of a hug when I say good bye. Then be like what? It was a hockey good-bye

• 2 weeks later...

He/she didn't say "I need to get my cell phone reactivated." Said "going without a cell phone for a year." You'd have to be really hard up for cash to not be able to afford a basic cell phone and plan. It's pretty much a basic amenity for people today.

So yeah, going without a cell phone in 2015 is trying to prove something to me (unless there's some reason for it I'm completely missing on).

He/she didn't say "I need to get my cell phone reactivated." Said "going without a cell phone for a year." You'd have to be really hard up for cash to not be able to afford a basic cell phone and plan. It's pretty much a basic amenity for people today.

So yeah, going without a cell phone in 2015 is trying to prove something to me (unless there's some reason for it I'm completely missing on).

Maybe he never felt the urge to be available 24/7?

I've known people who refused to get a cell phone.

They basically split their time between:

• lecturing people about how great they are because they don't have a cell phone.

• complaining about being out of the loop on social gatherings.

• asking to borrow my cell phone.

I've known people who refused to get a cell phone.

They basically split their time between:

• lecturing people about how great they are because they don't have a cell phone.

Mainly this.  It's like my friend who thinks he's on another level because he deleted his Facebook and fucking SNAPCHAT.  He also talks nonstop about "wanting to get a flip phone", as if his want for a flip phone makes him superior to me, even though he has yet to go do it.  

"This girl doesn't want to fuck me. She has made this decision maliciously and FRIENDZONED me!"

-A crybaby not mature enough to have adult relationships.

its not even an appropriate word since I highly doubt the dudes who claim they were "friendzoned" ever even talk to the girl.  It disgusts me that guys think girls live to please them.

Easy there, iPhone. Maybe those are questions you should be asking yourself...

btw I'll remember that next time you're looking for someone to tab out a song/solo for you. ;P

You are the dude I paid a couple bucks to years ago to tab one song I've always wanted to know? I think I'll get on ok if you don't want to talk to me.

But anyways, what's your reason? If I jumped to a wrong conclusion, my bad. Tell me why I was wrong.

Pleased to see some anti-misogynistic comments in this thread coming from some of the other guys.

Bruce and Jacob, 2 stand up dudes.

This makes me think you haven't really read any of Jacob's posts.