MAN ADVICE v2.0

That is the reason I PREFER the phone. I get distracted if the person I am talking to is multitasking. It honestly throws me off. I feel I shouldn't be bothering them if they have something to do. A good portion of communication is subtlety, and most modern technological forms of communication (like texting) have stripped that away.

love this

• 4 weeks later...

HOW DO TELLL BOY LIKES ME? I AM JUST CHILD I DO NOT KNOW

I honestly wish  I could tell you. As a guy I don't believe I give off signs that I like someone but I'm sure that person figures it out somehow. Either through body language or how I speak around her could be signs but I don't know if girls ever notice.

Recently, girl from OKC gave me her number to set up a date. I called her and apparently she lives in a place with the worst reception. Had a 5 minute chit chat before her phone just died and she couldn't call me back. She then texted me to call her over yesterday/over the weekend so I called and ended up going straight to voice mail. I'm nervous about when to try again. I don't want to come off as trying too hard. Should I wait until Sunday or call her this afternoon?

The thing I really liked about this girl is that when she gave me her number, she literally said "Protip, calling is better than texting". I wish more people would be upfront with their preferred communication. I would rather call someone than text them myself. 

Opinions on asking someone out that you work with... There's this girl I work with and I think she is super cute and I want to ask her out so badly. I talk to her a lot during work so I got to know a little bit about her but Ii want to get to know her better.

Tread lightly here. I would take things slow inter office relationships can get hairy fast. Maybe ask her to a game night with friends or something. see where it goes from there. 

Tread lightly here. I would take things slow inter office relationships can get hairy fast. Maybe ask her to a game night with friends or something. see where it goes from there. 

It's not an office job or anything. It's retail so I only see her when I get scheduled the same time as her. I saw that I'll be working with her on Saturday so I feel like that could be a good point to start with doing something after work (We both are scheduled to open the store that day)

It's not an office job or anything. It's retail so I only see her when I get scheduled the same time as her. I saw that I'll be working with her on Saturday so I feel like that could be a good point to start with doing something after work (We both are scheduled to open the store that day)

go for it. i met my bf of 3 years at the retail job we used to work at.

Actual girl next door?

Nice.

two doors down. i've found myself in a really great situation

we've hung out a few times previously, kissed a couple times. yesterday was the first time we made out, and it was extremely flirtatious.. each of us teasing sex the whole time without actually making a move. gotta build that anticipation, brah.

two doors down. i've found myself in a really great situation

we've hung out a few times previously, kissed a couple times. yesterday was the first time we made out, and it was extremely flirtatious.. each of us teasing sex the whole time without actually making a move. gotta build that anticipation, brah.

Congrats dude, that sounds like an awesome thing you got going there.

I've had 3 dates with 3 different women over the weekend and still need to setup a date with a 4th one, unfortunately that probably won't happen until after I get back from Christmas on the east coast :(. I should call her and chat before I go just to keep things going. 

Anyways, girl 1 was fun but kinda blew it when she got sloppy drunk and had sex with me. It was fun and I needed to get some sexy time in but it felt more like a one night stand, which isn't what I'm looking for at this point, so dismissed.

Girl 2 was really fun and cute. She creates interactive exhibits at the local museum and loves fish tacos, pinball, and drinks which was rad. 

Girl 3 was drop dead gorgeous, she seems like she needs to break out of her fun rut though, working, doing a masters program for occupational therapy and having all your friends be boring married couple types doesn't help. So I figure I'll take her dancing and drinks and try to get her to show her more fun side. She's into a lot of classic rock, soul, Neko Case, and Kathleen Hannah so it's not like there's nothing of substance there. 

Girl 4 is also insanely beautiful and is an Italian filmmaker (legit Italian, she has the cutest accent and the milkiest of skins). Can't wait to go out with her and see what's up. 

I'm not sure what's fueling this awesome streak but I'm not knocking it. Haven't felt this good in a long time.