MAN ADVICE v2.0

I'm trying! Just rereading my posts makes me cringe with disgust at myself.

I can't get myself to just do one night stands type of thing they just make me feel disgusting.  Most girls I've met in 2014 I didn't like after 3rd or 4th hangout and at that point there is no point in just having sex to have sex I feel.

you made out in a dominos parking lot in front of her ex. So she used you to make her ex jealous in a dominos parking lot. she sounds like a real winner who's definitely worth your time and energy.

This for sure..

you made out in a dominos parking lot in front of her ex. So she used you to make her ex jealous in a dominos parking lot. she sounds like a real winner who's definitely worth your time and energy.

No telling how many hearts she's broken in that Domino's parking lot..

Really though, it seems you were just a hook up for her. If hooking up not what you're looking for, Tinder is probably not where you're going to find a suitable girl.

I was kinda thinking the same thing about Dominos but unless 1) the girl is batshit crazy and spying on him, 2) the guy works at Dominos, or 3) he eats dominos ALL the freaking time, it just seems doubtful to me that she could set that up. There's a lot of moving pieces to work out there.

FYI he cheated on her with his new girlfriend and she showed me text messages of him asking her to hook up, despite his current girlfriend. ( she said she showed them to his current girlfriend and she didn't believe it ).

Also, I suggested making out to make him jealous cause I'm a shitty person.  Also, definitely not staged cause my car was parked there, not hers.

I was the first person she met on Tinder too, which usually just means she will find cuter guys with (worse) personalities who also match her sooooo yeah :(

What it comes down to is, if someone wants to talk to you, they will talk to you. If they want to see you, they will make time to see you. That's it. It's really not this big game everyone makes it out to be. Shit.

Do I think a person should occasionally go a few hours between texts to not seem so eager? Yes. But I also don't think people should give false hope and then back out on meeting up in person. If she wants to hang, she'll make it happen. In the meantime keep talking to/meeting others.

Just swipe right to everyone. Sort the matches out later. So much easier.

Also, this was an awesome idea:

http://espn.go.com/espnw/athletes-life/blog/post/17028/hawks-team-tinder-treat-fans-swipe-right-night

I guess they had their security guards wearing shirts that said something like "swipe left squad" and had places around the stadium where you could look for your matches. Would do this in a second at the palace.

What it comes down to is, if someone wants to talk to you, they will talk to you. If they want to see you, they will make time to see you. That's it. It's really not this big game everyone makes it out to be. Shit.

This is incredibly accurate !!!

If someone wants to talk to you then they WILL find time even if it is only for a few minutes but they will find some time in their day. :D

I was kinda looking around online to see if there were any singles events or anything similar going on in the Detroit area but didn't see any. For a long time I only asked out girls I at least new a little bit already. Think Tinder has kinda opened me up to the idea that it's kinda fun to meet someone you barely know and see what happens. Wish it hadn't taken me so long to figure it out.

If someone wants to talk to you then they WILL find time even if it is only for a few minutes but they will find some time in their day. :D

This is very true. Boydude works all the time now but I still get at least one text in the morning apologizing for lack of communication due to a hectic schedule.

It was a hard lesson to learn but it's so true.

Very true. I'm in a long distance relationship and communication is key. Even when we have busy schedules---we make sure that we at least reach out once a day. We always send a morning email and try to text and/or call as well. 

What Madie said. The girl next door who I've been seeing.. I could sense myself starting to come on a bit strong, and made it a point to back off a bit. Also because she always seemed to have something else going on.

So I've texted her once in the last like 2 weeks, on a night when she was out of town. Haven't heard from her otherwise, and that's all I needed to know where we stood.

I'm sure we'll hang out again, but I'll know not to get ahead of myself when we do.

I recently went on an okc date with a girl. we hung out for like 7 hours just talking and having a good time.

Then we went on a second date and again had a really good time and hung out until super late and had make out time.

then a couple days later she calls me to say that she's not into it because she didn't feel a spark and that she still really likes hanging out with me and having fun.

Then cut to this past weekend and I hung out with her again until super late drinking, playing games, talking and having an awesome time. At one point she said that she really likes hanging out with me and I'm super fun. 

Sometimes I really don't know what it takes any more to get an actual relationship going with someone. 

I recently went on an okc date with a girl. we hung out for like 7 hours just talking and having a good time.

Then we went on a second date and again had a really good time and hung out until super late and had make out time.

then a couple days later she calls me to say that she's not into it because she didn't feel a spark and that she still really likes hanging out with me and having fun.

Then cut to this past weekend and I hung out with her again until super late drinking, playing games, talking and having an awesome time. At one point she said that she really likes hanging out with me and I'm super fun. 

Sometimes I really don't know what it takes any more to get an actual relationship going with someone. 

She blatantly put you in the friend zone. She wants to be friends, but nothing else.