PO: As Tall As Lions - S/T repress

That's what I was hoping for. I designed a die-cut jacket for a personal project once and that was the most reasonable way that I could see to go about it. The interaction with the die-cut/art can be interesting when you've got the chance to alter the relationship between the two.  

Hearing that is good. I'll probably order this along with that nice orange/black splash version of Intersections in the near future.

Yeah, definitely grab a copy of Intersections.  I really think Triple Crown did a great job with that release.  The whole concept with the die-cut sleeve came out great.

it's up on Amazon for 16.98. Guess this is the same as well.

http://www.amazon.com/As-Tall-Lions/dp/B00N4X8N8Q/ref=sr_1_2_title_0_main?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1409385218&sr=1-2&keywords=as+tall+as+lions

also why would a label use 2 different merch sites at the same time?? So I could not order ths and tiny moving parts together?

it's up on Amazon for 16.98. Guess this is the same as well.

http://www.amazon.com/As-Tall-Lions/dp/B00N4X8N8Q/ref=sr_1_2_title_0_main?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1409385218&sr=1-2&keywords=as+tall+as+lions

also why would a label use 2 different merch sites at the same time?? So I could not order ths and tiny moving parts together?

You can order both from amazon with reasonable shipping. :)

random proposal-

after asking merchdirect to replace the sleeves on my copy of devil & god, they went ahead and just sent me a whole new copy.

so if anyone would be interested in that in black, i'll trade you that for a copy of this.

• 1 month later...