Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

I have this on pre-order via ccmusic (at a ridiculous $14 or so total shipped to Germany - how awesome is that?!) and not received shipping confirmation yet. I was also surprised about the availability, actually I deem it possible that the "normal" retail shops might cancel pre-orders because the label already sold all copies on its own.

However, if it should turn out to be one of the variants (I don't know about a black press), I would definitely be happiest about the "lollypop" variant. That thing looks beautiful. But the others also look really cool, so I won't mind anyway.

Sorry man, never heard of the other bands before!

Thanks for responding -after the Secret Shine KS experience, the procrastinators benefited - pricewise and nothing exclusive to funders, but the opportunity for Test Presses, and I'm going to wait to here all 3 before purchasing.

Got my venera 4 records today.

This band is like slowdive meets curve.....can't get enough of it

Oh man, why did you have to remind me of them?!  They are so good, but I kept putting off physical purchasing as other stuff just keeps jumping in line re: priority.  Looks likes it about $37ppd now for the LP and EP

Oh man, why did you have to remind me of them?!  They are so good, but I kept putting off physical purchasing as other stuff just keeps jumping in line re: priority.  Looks likes it about $37ppd now for the LP and EP

They're SO good :)  I haven't spent any time with the EP due to the LP being on my table so much, think I'm going to remedy that today.

Just got my first ever "low price guarantee" from Amazon.

PSUB: Grandfeathered,  ordered from amazon.com.uk was originally 13GBP + 3GBP shipping (assuming was 1st press because ordered early), they refunded 3GBP so the total charged to my CC was 13.13GBP

So far all my orders from them have been stellar, with great packing, the last with 2 LPs in cardboard mailers, and then put in a fold-over corner sparing mailer which was huge, so double boxed.

We'll see what flavor shows up.

Anyone  else get a refund?

Just got my first ever "low price guarantee" from Amazon.

PSUB: Grandfeathered,  ordered from amazon.com.uk was originally 13GBP + 3GBP shipping (assuming was 1st press because ordered early), they refunded 3GBP so the total charged to my CC was 13.13GBP

So far all my orders from them have been stellar, with great packing, the last with 2 LPs in cardboard mailers, and then put in a fold-over corner sparing mailer which was huge, so double boxed.

We'll see what flavor shows up.

Anyone  else get a refund?

I got that email too!

https://wrongwayrecords.bandcamp.com/album/an-arms-reach-away-darkness-inside

Presents For Sally and 93mmfts split. 8 tracks. Streaming 2 now. $33.50ppd to US from the bandcamp page. Oy.

Picadilly has this for 11.66GBP (no VAT) + 4.50GBP  $21ppd and Norman Records has same gross price 13.99 but doesn't take off the VAT, shipping is less and I have some Norman points.  They have a price match though, so I may inquire on this.

What else should I be getting from Norman while I HAVE to have this one, to bundle their great shipping prices?

The label price on bandcamp is still >$30 with the GBP down to 1.39 vs USD.

(I have all the Club AC30 stuff I need, including PSUB on the way, Taffy), Ringo, ...

Picadilly has this for 11.66GBP (no VAT) + 4.50GBP  $21ppd and Norman Records has same gross price 13.99 but doesn't take off the VAT, shipping is less and I have some Norman points.  They have a price match though, so I may inquire on this.

What else should I be getting from Norman while I HAVE to have this one, to bundle their great shipping prices?

The label price on bandcamp is still >$30 with the GBP down to 1.39 vs USD.

(I have all the Club AC30 stuff I need, including PSUB on the way, Taffy), Ringo, ...

Rough trade also has this listed, and they take off VAT too.  Plus they have an exclusive clear Minor Victories and that Grey Nothing

Shipping is higher than Norman, but the no VAT makes up for that . . . just to complicate your decision :)

If  you are interested in Minor Victories (and you should be) both Norman and Picadilly have the white variant

Rough trade also has this listed, and they take off VAT too.  Plus they have an exclusive clear Minor Victories and that Grey Nothing

Shipping is higher than Norman, but the no VAT makes up for that . . . just to complicate your decision :)

If  you are interested in Minor Victories (and you should be) both Norman and Picadilly have the white variant

I ordered the Gray Nothing already, and have Minor Victories on my 'to listen' list with that lineup of players. Thanks for the suggestion! Prompts me to check them out tonight :)