Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

I don't know if it has ever been mentioned here, but I think Distant Correspondent aren't known enough : https://oldflamerecords.bandcamp.com/album/distant-correspondent-distant-correspondent

They only released this album, on vinyl available here : http://oldflamerecords.bigcartel.com/product/distant-correspondent-s-t-lp

I love it so much, one of those you put on when you want to work.

I know this topic was sort of brought up, but has anyone emailed some of the European stores to ask what version of Pinkshinyultrablast they have? It seems they all show clubac30 as the label who obviously pressed what is now sold out. I have emailed a couple as well as clubac without a response. Just curious...

Just got my first ever "low price guarantee" from Amazon.

PSUB: Grandfeathered,  ordered from amazon.com.uk was originally 13GBP + 3GBP shipping (assuming was 1st press because ordered early), they refunded 3GBP so the total charged to my CC was 13.13GBP

So far all my orders from them have been stellar, with great packing, the last with 2 LPs in cardboard mailers, and then put in a fold-over corner sparing mailer which was huge, so double boxed.

We'll see what flavor shows up.

Anyone  else get a refund?

Got the "PinkleOEw7tQd.jpg?3" Baby Pink in Purple from amazon.com.uk $20ppd after refund

z125ZpV.jpg?3

Did anyone order the trementina record? If so, has it shipped?

Completely forgot about this band, listened 2013 on Soundcloud and really liked most of the tracks (old DF thread).

Thanks for the reminder, will wait until the US distro to get some in. Trementina don't even come up on Search on their site.

For LSD and the Search for God fans, were doing a run of CDs for the "Heaven Is a Place" EP for anyone interested. Also, just put in for the repress of the S/T 12" (finally) - should be out early summer...will be a new color and have a nicer, laminated jacket.

PSUB posted a pic of Happy Songs for Happy Zombies album cover with #RSD

Nothing on Club AC 30

Might have something to shoot for after all, as my heart says go for Lush Origami but I'm on the fence

Agreed re: the Tender Age above excellent stuff - 2016 has already exceeded expectations.

99mfts first album is still avail on their bandcamp

Be aware it is likely going to take forever and jackets are mostly trashed. But the albums are fine and their music totally rules/esp the droney parts, hypnotic. I think the band may be stepping up their game though based on FB presence and posts.