Video game OSTs

I have no idea what everyone is referring to because the past couple pages are just mentioning whether they got emails or not and no mention of what it is were all after. Somebody please tell me what this mysterious new thing I must have is. 

There's quite the squealer in the Fight Club, ask him. I think his name's Goo? ..Gogel? Can't recall. something like that.

I didn't know what was going on and he helped me out in like 0.22 seconds.

Can someone PM me the email so I can get on the mail list?

Yes could I also get a PM with the email? I would love to join the list as well.

Umm no. It's secret for a reason.

If you're gonna ask for stuff at least have an avatar for Christ sakes.

Or at least 500 posts

I have no idea what everyone is referring to because the past couple pages are just mentioning whether they got emails or not and no mention of what it is were all after. Somebody please tell me what this mysterious new thing I must have is.

These are the mysterious video game soundtrack things

Castlevania: Based on London Calling with black and red splatter or clear with red splatter variant. 

NES Comp: Warhol inspired with the power glove and console in pop art squares.

From what I've gleaned you need to be on a mailing list to buy those two releases but I'm not on the list so I dunno. That help?

These are the mysterious video game soundtrack things

From what I've gleaned you need to be on a mailing list to buy those two releases but I'm not on the list so I dunno. That help?

oh neat! not my cup of tea and won't be after either. fuck it, don't care. that was sure worth beating around the bush for wasn't it everybody?