Video game OSTs

Fallout 3/NV (not the score, but the radio station songs, the score is great though!)

The score to anything Bethesda would be an instant buy.

The songs from Fallout 3 were better than NV, I think. But without Three Dog's voice between songs it would sound weird.

(I maxed out on quotes in the previous post)

From spacelab email

On May 25th, SPACELAB9 will present the first of two releases in a new video game soundtrack series. Beginning first with an LP for Capcom's legendary MEGA MAN, the album contains a collection of the most memorable moments and awesome boss themes from the game's 1987 debut up through 2010's Mega Man 10. The second tops IGN's list of the best RPGs of all time (any guesses?). Both albums will initially be released on picture disc format and available exclusively at Hot Topic. Non-picture disc fans stay tuned for more exciting news about these game titles and many others on the way...

I can't wait to get the money to buy a decent gaming rig. I would spend forever just playing Fallout/Elder Scrolls mods.

My built my own rig and its all fancy and decked out; SO worth it. The graphics mods and realism mods for Skyrim are great. The mods for Fallout are fantastic I just never got around to playing with them much. I haven't had a hankering to get back into Fallout until all the FO4 rumors. I think its time for some wasteland adventures.