Video game OSTs

I've had a few tonight and I'm here to tell youse guys to not get your panties in a bunch! If you're on the mailing list and you were sent an invoice then you're good!

Yeah, the issue is that we weren't sent invoices yet. Like others have said though, I'm sure he's just working through them in order and is totally swamped with orders. I'm not too worried.

Castlevania: Based on London Calling with black and red splatter or clear with red splatter variant. 

NES Comp: Warhol inspired with the power glove and console in pop art squares. 

No response on my end, I emailed about 2 hours after it was sent. Hoping it hasn't already sold out. 

Where I can buy them?

Link?

Got my "checkout" notification for mine, Castlevania is going to be amazing, that and Adventures of Link are they only two games I played with my dad. I still always name my character Simon Belmont in games. 

I wish someone would do a Dark Souls or Bloodborne pressing, amazing soundtracks on those. 

10643827_700771263325312_868352926_n.jpg

That's an old mock-up of the CV cover from his instagram from 8 months ago

qTABIut.jpg

That's a mock-up of the NES comp

Also he sent an email saying at 2 am saying that if you got your order in yesterday you are pretty much guaranteed to get what you wanted. Hurray for that