Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

ah yes you can. I like how you assume everyone knows Canadian geography just based on the city *shrug* I just wanted to complain too!!

I know we're pretty irrelevant to you guys up here, but the fact that Americans can have no clue where a Canadian city with over a million people is kinda blows my mind.

Haha hey don't get it twisted I think Canadian culture is awesome and aspire to go there someday, but I mean there's an Edmonton in Kentucky, idk my geography well enough to say where your Edmonton may be. Consider me learned! I live in Tempe az where over a million people live but im sure there are plenty of people in Canada that know nothing about it. Meh

Haha hey don't get it twisted I think Canadian culture is awesome and aspire to go there someday, but I mean there's an Edmonton in Kentucky, idk my geography well enough to say where your Edmonton may be. Consider me learned! I live in Tempe az where over a million people live but im sure there are plenty of people in Canada that know nothing about it. Meh

Haha I was talking to you like you were stupid because you were being that guy, but did you really not know where Edmonton is? lol

Haha I was talking to you like you were stupid because you were being that guy, but did you really not know where Edmonton is? lol

yeah I love being that guy. it keeps things interesting ;) and I didn't!! I know the big ones, Toronto, Alberta, Ontario, etc, but yeah I've lived in the southwest my whole life I'm pretty oblivious to stuff beyond Cali, Colorado, Oregon, and New Mexico. I know Mexico real well and thats it for international knowhows. 

yeah I love being that guy. it keeps things interesting ;) and I didn't!! I know the big ones, Toronto, Alberta, Ontario, etc, but yeah I've lived in the southwest my whole life I'm pretty oblivious to stuff beyond Cali, Colorado, Oregon, and New Mexico. I know Mexico real well and thats it for international knowhows. 

Fair enough I guess :P