Tron Legacy repress

Went to see if I could cancel my order to apply the coupon and status now shows "shioping soon"

Interested to see if this is a repress but just happy to hopefully have a mint copy. I mist listen to this soundtrack at least every other week

It seems to go to shipping soon right away no matter what payment method.

If you used amazon payments you can cancel the amazon payment and re-order with the coupon since they don't charge right away with amazon. When you cancel the amazon payment, the order won't go through when they're ready to collect money. That's what I always do if I need to cancel with them and can't reach their customer service. Not sure how they handle Paypal and credit cards, but I always use amazon payments with regards to Myplay orders.

It seems to go to shipping soon right away no matter what payment method.

If you used amazon payments you can cancel the amazon payment and re-order with the coupon since they don't charge right away with amazon. When you cancel the amazon payment, the order won't go through when they're ready to collect money. That's what I always do if I need to cancel with them and can't reach their customer service. Not sure how they handle Paypal and credit cards, but I always use amazon payments with regards to Myplay orders.

thanks. Good to know next time around.

What was the retail price for the original release? I thought it wasn't much lower than $35-40. And that was a few years ago, BEFORE it became a regular thing to see $25 single LP reissues.

If that's the case, even if this is a reissue, I don't think the price is too bad.

I don't remember it ever being available in the US as a non-import. In fact, pretty sure I got my copy from Amazon UK for around $40 when it was released because it was significantly less expensive than any US retailer.

Don't really love spending $40, but it's better than kicking myself and missing the album for a second time. The only thing that would really disappoint me is if it showed up at Hot Topic for cheaper (plus saving on the shipping) since they seem to have that picture disk deal.  Not that I'd want one from my local hot topic giving their vinyl storing practices...

Plus it got me to splurge on the Big Hero 6 preorder while I was at it.

Apparently you can knock 10% off with the code "DISNEYLAND" if you haven't bought it yet.

Thanks for the coupon code too. Covered most of the shipping costs

Hey guys - this is Jackson from Disney. This is indeed stock from the original pressing, however you guys have basically wiped us clean - there are only a handful of copies left. Hope to have more products like this available in the store soon (but this will be it for now for Tron).

Plus it got me to splurge on the Big Hero 6 preorder while I was at it.

Enjoy the bundle! The 7" vinyl is pretty incredible in person. And hopefully we'll be able to reveal poster art soon which is really, really awesome. 

Hey guys - this is Jackson from Disney. This is indeed stock from the original pressing, however you guys have basically wiped us clean - there are only a handful of copies left. Hope to have more products like this available in the store soon (but this will be it for now for Tron)

I'm skeptical, buuuuut...

i_want_to_believe.jpg