OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

What's worse than wearing the band shirt to their show? Buying it at the show and putting immediatly on....

I can admit I did that once when I seen BTBAM, Animals as Leaders, and Tesseract in Orlando a few years ago. After the show my friend and I were walking to get Pizza and we ran into Tommy and Paul walking down the street, it felt really weird.

I can admit I did that once when I seen BTBAM, Animals as Leaders, and Tesseract in Orlando a few years ago. After the show my friend and I were walking to get Pizza and we ran into Tommy and Paul walking down the street, it felt really weird.

Almost went to that show. Still kicking myself for not going.

Showed up to the Louisville show 2 1/2 hours before GA doors opened up, went through the merch line, got one.  went back through the merch line, got a Thank You Scientist CD.  merch line died off to where it seemed everybody in the place had gotten what they wanted.  decided to try and get another tour variant if any were left, got a 2nd... probably could've gotten a 3rd if i had the money for it.  i was very surprised coupled with feeling distraught that i had showed up so early to get this when i could've been late and still got it...

IMAG0119_zpsbcf38e57.jpg

Showed up to the Louisville show 2 1/2 hours before GA doors opened up, went through the merch line, got one. went back through the merch line, got a Thank You Scientist CD. merch line died off to where it seemed everybody in the place had gotten what they wanted. decided to try and get another tour variant if any were left, got a 2nd... probably could've gotten a 3rd if i had the money for it. i was very surprised coupled with feeling distraught that i had showed up so early to get this when i could've been late and still got it...

IMAG0119_zpsbcf38e57.jpg

Are you selling one?

Showed up to the Louisville show 2 1/2 hours before GA doors opened up, went through the merch line, got one.  went back through the merch line, got a Thank You Scientist CD.  merch line died off to where it seemed everybody in the place had gotten what they wanted.  decided to try and get another tour variant if any were left, got a 2nd... probably could've gotten a 3rd if i had the money for it.  i was very surprised coupled with feeling distraught that i had showed up so early to get this when i could've been late and still got it...

IMAG0119_zpsbcf38e57.jpg

Sell one to Willy from West Philly. He's the man.

That's ok, I wish I would've sent you the cash up front then! Haha, hope the show was good.

The show was great man. Coheed sounded amazing I was skeptical of claudios voice live given I had never seen them Before but there was no disappointment there. The crowd was pretty chill too. I thought there would ha e been a wave of people getting smooshed. But no. All in all it was great.

I guess I probably should've made mention that 1 of my copies is already spoken for.  As for the 2nd one, I'm still on the fence about what I want to do.  I've got a D2F variant coming at me too.  I need to think about it some more.  I guess I pretty much talked myself out of the possibility that i would even get to snag a tour edition copy so I didn't see this dilemma coming.  I may end up keeping it and selling my D2F when it shows up... idk...

I guess I probably should've made mention that 1 of my copies is already spoken for. As for the 2nd one, I'm still on the fence about what I want to do. I've got a D2F variant coming at me too. I need to think about it some more. I guess I pretty much talked myself out of the possibility that i would even get to snag a tour edition copy so I didn't see this dilemma coming. I may end up keeping it and selling my D2F when it shows up... idk...

The "Down 2 Fuck" variant has fast become my favorite.

For sale:

1 copy of the tour version on peach vinyl with a picture of my dick (and possibly balls) drawn on the vinyl with sharpie. Signed by the artist.

$5,000

I would buy that, but I would only buy it if the picture was drawn by a professional tattoo artist who could render your phallus' likeness with exceptional accuracy.