OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

I'm super pissed I dropped 40 bucks on something that came out today at 25 bucks that's shitty and then to find out it's a superior product to boot.....fuck

All a part of THE HOBBY!!! ;)

I gave a dude a killer deal on my copy of Sing the Sorrow, but I'm sure he'd be pissed if he knew I picked it up for $1 at a garage sale, even with the deal I gave him.

I bet it will, that Tool deal is coming up again after, what, like three weeks?

I hope it pops up sooner than that. I really need that coupon code to work on it. I need to score this LP for the cheapest possible price. Just because they were so utterly brazen to sell it at $40 I need the ideological restitution of getting one at as close to half price as possible. That is, if were being even semi-realistic about it. Such a sucker punch, that original price tag.

defiantly not going back and reading a ton of pages, but sounds like there are issues with the Grey copies? Hmm my copy sounds completely fine, played through with no issues. I have the original press too and compared (not a ton of difference for me?)

well, that's just lazy

j/k, I never met you, but I love you

j/k/j/k I don't love you, we've never met

defiantly not going back and reading a ton of pages, but sounds like there are issues with the Grey copies? Hmm my copy sounds completely fine, played through with no issues. I have the original press too and compared (not a ton of difference for me?)

Same here. My grey copy is fine however I still want that big black