PO: New Found Glory - Resurrection

Hey man, I might be getting a hold on an extra tour varient. I'd be willing to trade if you have what I'm looking for. Which friends pressings do you have? Also, I've lurked these boards a while and I understand you're a serious nfg collector. Do you have a pic of your full collection? I'd love to see it. Cheers.

Does anyone have a copy of this yet, or know what it looks like?

Hey man, I might be getting a hold on an extra tour varient. I'd be willing to trade if you have what I'm looking for. Which friends pressings do you have? Also, I've lurked these boards a while and I understand you're a serious nfg collector. Do you have a pic of your full collection? I'd love to see it. Cheers.

I still don't think this phantom collection exists :P  He says his camera isn't nice enough to capture pictures of it.  lol

Just giving you jive, Oscar :)

Show last night in Minneapolis was fantastic.  Except Ian broke Jordan's foot.

It took me awhile to finally really listen to it but this album has grown on me tremendously. Pretty surprised by all the hate for it. Some of the lyrics are pretty immature but NFG have never really been known for profound lyricism. I think this is easily one of their most cohesive and well-produced albums and it totally rips, even one guitarist down. It has some huge hooks, solid riffs, and a lot of energy. "One More Round," "Selfless," "Stubborn," "Persistent," and "Ready & Willing" have become some of my favorite songs in their entire catalogue. To be fair though, NFG kind of fell off for me (save for the occasional song or two here and there) since 2002/S&S. This album is the first to fully click with me since then. 

• 2 weeks later...

Randomly stumbling into this thread, but I found out the missing pressing info and have added it to deadformat and discogs  :)

4000 Pressed Black  

1800 Pressed Clear W/ Black And White Heavy Splatter (Hopeless Records Exclusive)   

750 Pressed Pink/Light Green W/ Purple Splatter (Hot Topic Exclusive)  

300 Pressed Black/White Split (Glamour Kills Exclusive)

Hmmm...  Duly noted.

On another note, I saw a tweet today for a 7" they'll be releasing tomorrow (at 11am pacific) on the Hopeless Records website.  2 variants, 500 each.  Will include 2 songs: One More Round and an acoustic version of Living Hell.

Is it just me or is the vinyl bandwagon dying down just slightly?  It's just a single, but I feel like a year ago this would have been posted immediately & had a ton of responses about it.  On top of that, their /300 black/white copy of Resurrection on Glamour Kills is on 50% off clearance right now ($9.99).  Again, I feel like a just a year ago any NFG variant of a # that low would have been bought up instantly, or at least pretty quick.

Maybe it's just me.

Hmmm...  Duly noted.

On another note, I saw a tweet today for a 7" they'll be releasing tomorrow (at 11am pacific) on the Hopeless Records website.  2 variants, 500 each.  Will include 2 songs: One More Round and an acoustic version of Living Hell.

Is it just me or is the vinyl bandwagon dying down just slightly?  It's just a single, but I feel like a year ago this would have been posted immediately & had a ton of responses about it.  On top of that, their /300 black/white copy of Resurrection on Glamour Kills is on 50% off clearance right now ($9.99).  Again, I feel like a just a year ago any NFG variant of a # that low would have been bought up instantly, or at least pretty quick.

Maybe it's just me.

Wow thanks for pointing it out. Picking that up.

Hmmm... Duly noted.

On another note, I saw a tweet today for a 7" they'll be releasing tomorrow (at 11am pacific) on the Hopeless Records website. 2 variants, 500 each. Will include 2 songs: One More Round and an acoustic version of Living Hell.

Is it just me or is the vinyl bandwagon dying down just slightly? It's just a single, but I feel like a year ago this would have been posted immediately & had a ton of responses about it. On top of that, their /300 black/white copy of Resurrection on Glamour Kills is on 50% off clearance right now ($9.99). Again, I feel like a just a year ago any NFG variant of a # that low would have been bought up instantly, or at least pretty quick.

Maybe it's just me.

Well that /180ish mispress variant of Radiosurgery from a couple years ago is STILL avaliable so idk if it's really new...