So both albums and the two 7"s just showed up on the sales-system I'm working with in a record store and it shows two variants for each album. One black, one colored, without any further specifications. I haven't yet read anything about an exclusive EU-variant, but that is what it seems to be. Street date is November 7th over here.

I just found out that Lounge isn't the same song on both records. Fuck you 14 year old Shelby, you downloaded the wrong song.

Also, I'm a piece of shit and ordered the color versions in case I regret it when pics show up... I am the absolute worst

Haha yeah, one has a string section.

Yep! I honestly feel really bad about it.

And same.

So both albums and the two 7"s just showed up on the sales-system I'm working with in a record store and it shows two variants for each album. One black, one colored, without any further specifications. I haven't yet read anything about an exclusive EU-variant, but that is what it seems to be. Street date is November 7th over here.

Sorry for my double post, but someone posted a link to EU colored versions probably 10 pages back. Not that I expect anyone to keep up with that.

Yeah i was pretty bummed on that myself. But I also decided that though I want them both (especially Long Drive), I already ordered from GP and black is fine with me. Just me though.

I prefer limited color and I know that I'll end up with them at some point, but these two albums are the only records I can think of(other than ATDI's Acrobatic Tenement, that came two years ago) that I've wanted to own, longer than I've been a variant buff. in a lot a cases I'll hold out but on release, these will be spinning all day long in my living room regardless of color. And I will have no problem owning two copies of each. And being part Oregonian, It would actually be wrong for me, not to order these from Glacial Pace. 

I even tried the Amazon trick on newberry last night, It wouldn't work but my card is $10 over the limit so that might have been what stopped it.

I just checked one of my info sources, sometimes The EU releases get shared with Canada. It's only updated to the 28th with one unspecified variant , standard I'd guess and under Fat Possum only and White Lies...as a CD, no 7". Could be a typo or a clue. And every time something seems like a typo with this source it's not. Has anyone heard of the new 7"s being released as CD's? apologies if this is old news, but it makes think that the 7"s are one timers possibly...

Not sure if it works on amazon.com but it should. On amazon.ca you can place a preorder without having the full purchase amount on your card. I'm thinking they run it just so much to see if it's valid not checking if the entire amount is available. They don't charge you until it ships. I know newbury doesn't charge until it ships either so I tried it just in case, so I could reserve my copies. The only difference with my card between the times I've done it on amazon and last night is that my card card is a bit over the limit. There could be a bazillion different reasons on their end though.

If anyone wants to try this on newberry, I'd be very appreciative if you'd grab me a copy. I'll mail you records from my trade list or Paypal you cash before it ships...or whatever equivalent works for you.

Newbury authorize the whole amount on your card even though they don't actually charge until it ships.

Who's gonna get the last long drive!!

Until they put more up for $50 with a big notification that says they only have a small amount left.

• 2 weeks later...