This is why you don't order from SRC. The curse of the store credit-only refund. Bullshit policy.

This.

But like was mentioned above, you can always file a Paypal claim or a claim directly with your bank or CC company and have the charge refunded.

SRC as a merchant has the right to make the decision not to refund cancelled orders, it's just a shitty decision and pretty poor business practice.

I just found out that Lounge isn't the same song on both records. Fuck you 14 year old Shelby, you downloaded the wrong song.

Also, I'm a piece of shit and ordered the color versions in case I regret it when pics show up... I am the absolute worst

If you decide to dump TLCW down the road I'll grab it. I couldn't cough up $42 for it at the moment.

So Newbury doesn't take Paypal? I put up a 4 sale thread, nearly starting a riot, solely to get funds to pick these up. And it wouldn't have helped me get them anyway. That is the cherry ontop...I mean...I'm so pissed I don't have the cash at the moment for these.

So Newbury doesn't take Paypal? I put up a 4 sale thread, nearly starting a riot, solely to get funds to pick these up. And it wouldn't have helped me get them anyway. That is the cherry ontop...I mean...I'm so pissed I don't have the cash at the moment for these.

Yeah i was pretty bummed on that myself. But I also decided that though I want them both (especially Long Drive), I already ordered from GP and black is fine with me. Just me though.