has anyone seen movement on the tracking from GP? or is everyones still at "shipping label created"?

I'm thinking Shipping Label Created. Maybe a mass slide over to USPS at week's end. Followed by a week of watching them sit in some shitty sorting facility until they eventually creep to our mailboxes.

Wait, are you the asshole or the dick?

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

Goddamnit you beat me to it natenomm...I guess whichever I am, I'm a slow one.

Got my order in for the euro variants, thank frig!. about $98.00CAD for the 2*2XLP and 2 7"s. Pretty steep but no regrets. I wouldn't be suprised if some of them end up in Canada's indie stores, not betting on it either though. 

That's what I call commitment. Good on you. I might grab a colored down the road if I stumble upon one.

I would've gotten a black set and been overjoyed, if not for the shipping from Piccadiliy. Banquet is just too much. And my white whale came up for air at the beggining of the week, Neon Piss's Demo as an 8" mono lathe handcut clear vinyl /30 (sorry, had to share)...I havent spent this much on vinyl in a while.

These MM albums are kind of white whales too. These are the two albums that I've wanted to own, the longest. Never put any effort into it at $350 a pop though. I'm gonna freak out when I'm walking home from the the post office with these in my hand.

FYI to anyone who ordered the UK versions from Piccadilly, it looks Long Drive is in stock before LCW and they shipped it separately (i.e. double US shipping charge). Not happy about that....

If you ordered both and they haven't shipped, you might want to tell them to hold until both are in.

FYI to anyone who ordered the UK versions from Piccadilly, it looks Long Drive is in stock before LCW and they shipped it separately (i.e. double US shipping charge). Not happy about that....

If you ordered both and they haven't shipped, you might want to tell them to hold until both are in.

There's a check box during checkout that say hold untill everything is in stock to ship, did you check that?

There's a check box during checkout that say hold untill everything is in stock to ship, did you check that?

Yeah, probably not. I likely just assumed the release dates would be the same, so certainly my fault for not investigating further.

It also looks like they treat 2xLPs as an LP and an extra item. My shipping charge was £6.50 for Long Drive.