I'm pretty baffled about how I was the most excited in years for two old records being rereleased and now with new music being teased, I honestly couldn't care less about it.. Post 'Moon' Modest Mouse just don't do anything for me at all.

We Were Dead and its associated 7"s are the only (intentionally) missing part of my MM collection. Missed the Boat, Fire It Up, and Dasbboard (probably like every song on it but those are highlights) are among my least favorite songs by them next to Tiny Cities. I'm going to give this new one an honest shot, even though the lyrics to that Lampshade song are awful and don't seem like Isaac Brock. Here's hoping...

• 2 months later...

I might consider the Hastings one...if I didn't already own this and fucking hate Hastings with a passion. I've never once had a decent experience with them. They always ship shit to me in bubble mailers.

Funny.  I've never had a bad experience with them regarding packaging, always mailers or something close enough.

Weirdddd. I've ordered form them 2 or 3 times and each time it's been a bubble mailer and the record has been mangled as can be. They've given me a hard time about returns and shit too.

You must be cursed.  The one time I had to return something, it was a simple 'print this up and send it back'.  But that was because they sent me the wrong thing too, which was clearly their fault.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this thread because this thing is available to ship as of tomorrow, but no one seems to know anything about it.  I'm tempting to snag one, but I have no idea how quickly to act on it.

i am really curious too. i will probably order one, and if it is black when it comes, i will just send it back. i sent glacial pace an email a week back with no response.