Anyone who didn't get a tracking number for LCW from Newbury can email them and they'll give you one. I didn't have one but I sent a quick email and they responded instantly with a tracking number.

Which email did you send it to? Sent an email yesterday and haven't received a response.

the sound quality really is outstanding.

there was a point in the last month where i considered cancelling my order because i've been strapped for cash, but i sure am glad i didn't.

My understanding is that the European colored are being done in a batch of only 500 all of which are going through Banquet. Could be wrong about the second half of that statment though.

Nope. It's an independent store only release for UK and EU. I picked up coloured vinyl copies of both from my local indie. Banquet just got their pre-order page up first and word spread from there.

is this the green newbury pressing?  only 2014 release of this record was the green newbury, if I am correct.

I am in canada.. they wont sell to me.  

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001XAMMC/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A96CQQZGK78UG

maybe someone wants to buy one and mail it up to me?

---------------\\

oh any my colored long drive showed up yesterday from newbury.  fantastic.  looks and sounds great and after a good cleaning on the vpi16.5 it is damn near spot less.

Nope. It's an independent store only release for UK and EU. I picked up coloured vinyl copies of both from my local indie. Banquet just got their pre-order page up first and word spread from there.

This could be.  All I know is that when I talked to Possum on the phone, they indicated that they had done the color pressing for Europe and that 500 were made.