Coke or Pepsi?

Will Pepsi ever be good enough to stop people saying "we only have Pepsi, is that okay?" when people ask for a Coke?

Coke or Pepsi: Coke ( C )

Cherry Coke or Wild Cherry Pepsi: WC Pepsi (P)

Mt Dew or Sprite: Mt Dew (P)

Barqs or Mug: Barqs ( C )

Crush or Fanta: Crush (P)

And to answer your question: probably not.

Coke or Pepsi: Coke ( C )

Cherry Coke or Wild Cherry Pepsi: WC Pepsi (P)

Mt Dew or Sprite: Mt Dew (P)

Barqs or Mug: Barqs ( C )

Crush or Fanta: Crush (P)

And to answer your question: probably not.

The Pepsi equivalent of Sprite would be Sierra Mist. And Sprite's way better than Sierra Mist.

Pepsi. Now and for fucking ever. Birmingham had free Pepsi day last week, set up soda machines on the corners of the streets downtown, just push the button and a free can of Pepsi came out. Shit rules. Also, Coca-Cola lovers get at me when Coca-Cola decides to offer a real-sugar version of their soda (and don't even start with the Mexican Coca-Cola bullshit....most of which is still High-Fructose corn syrup as well)

Huge Pepsi controversy in Bham currently too....oddly enough I never ever caught shit for enjoying Pepsi over coca-cola until I made it to this city....I'm really fucking sick of it also....I don't drink enough soda to where I should catch shit on the rare occasion I'm drinking a soda........I don't even hate coca-cola, just if I have the choice in front of me, it's Pepsi every time (unless I'm making mixed drinks). Also, greatly enjoy the Pepsi's made with real sugar (Mexican glass bottled Pepsi, the Throwback, their new glass bottled Pepsi, and now the 20 oz plastic bottles with wild cherry/vanilla/regular). Also, not a fan of Atlanta in general...just another strike against coca-cola for me