Coke or Pepsi?

fuck diet drinks. obesity in a nutshell.  i dont have science to back it up but to all you fuckers out there who are replacing normal soda with diet soda cause you "shouldnt be drinking soda" it wont work.  and you know it.

also pepsi is good if you have pretzels on hand

but my vote is for coke.

Pepsi has captured my heart as of late, I haven't had a coke in a few months now :o Dr. Pepper is better than both though...just saying! I am a diet soda drinker though so I'm not sure if I even count.

also, in regards to the Mexican Coke and the Pepsi throwback thing. Pepsi uses beet sugar in their real sugar mixes, rather than cane; they are both sucrose, rather than fructose, but are chemically different and react differently when used, especially in baking. Mexican Coke bottler Alta started doing a 50/50 mix of corn syrup and cane sugar a couple years ago...but only for the bottles sold in Mexico because of a new soda tax implemented by the Mexican government. All bottles exported to US retailers still use pure cane sugar. That shit is everywhere in AZ, being so close to Mexico. I've found Dr. Pepper with cane sugar too, mmmmm.