PO SOON: Beach Slang - Cheap Thrills On A Dead End Street 7"

They do, in fact, have the new 7" on this tour. It's a test press like most other Tiny Engines releases recently. I think the merch lady said there were 81 of them, but don't quote me on the number.

It is out of 81. The cover is completely different; just a black and white photo of a cop car with a little writing about how the covers weren't ready for tour and the lyrics with each song on the back.  Got 79/81 and my buddy got 80/81.  

It is out of 81. The cover is completely different; just a black and white photo of a cop car with a little writing about how the covers weren't ready for tour and the lyrics with each song on the back. Got 79/81 and my buddy got 80/81.

I hadn't taken it out of the sleeve when I posted that, but I got 4/81.

I saw them last night and I picked up one of the last tour/test presses.  I was told by a friend that did the show that they only had 5 left when I walked through the door.  They appeared to be sold out by the end of the show.  Best $5 I ever spent. 

EDIT - Maybe they're only selling 5 a show.  Not sure.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey thanks for the order! We had some hold ups but they are finally beginning to ship this week into next. thanks for your patience!

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Zeek Hoffman <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
Ordered the Beach Slang EP from you guys. I know it was a pre order... But it feels like it's taking a while to receive these?

Just wanted to know what was up!

Thanks,
Zeek Hoffman, LTMF/STF

--

Thanks!,

Mike

My email and response from Mike at DB

• 2 weeks later...