what shoes do YOU wear?

I'm interested in cool shoes. Actually, I'm desperate for some hip happenin' shoes. I'm probably a bit too concerned about what shoes I wear, but we can talk about that in the future.

Anyways, what type of shoes (material, company,etc.) do you wear and why?

Also, let's see those black canvas recommendations! (Im exhausted with Vans)

Also, also....this thread is inspired by the clothing line thread.

Shit so I have a decent amount of shoes...

I have a pair of red hemp Adidas Sambas with gum soles that I wear most of the time,

522651_2954993319322_1396112945_32137566

then I have a pair of the vegan black and oatmeal Saucony Jazz (http://instagram.com/p/lyiY2oOJuI)

a pair of stylized camo' vans (http://instagram.com/p/kNP3E-OJnx/)

Those are the main three I wear in regular rotation.

But then I also have a pair of vegan cherry red doc marten boots and a pair of white, blue and pink nike running shoes (http://instagram.com/p/o6Zg97uJoj/)

and honestly.. more still <_<

I love how Vans look, but I quit them in the 10th grade... I found they broke down way too fast even compared to my beloved high top Chuck Taylors.

Guess what I bought a month ago though? Some goddamn low white authentic Vans! I wish I grabbed the hi sk8s though, I settled for some reason I don't know why...

In the winter I stick to my chukka boots from Clarks. They're complete shit for wet ground though but ultra comfy for a chukka boot

I love how Vans look, but I quit them in the 10th grade... I found they broke down way too fast even compared to my beloved high top Chuck Taylors.

Guess what I bought a month ago though? Some goddamn low white authentic Vans! I wish I grabbed the hi sk8s though, I settled for some reason I don't know why...

In the winter I stick to my chukka boots from Clarks. They're complete shit for wet ground though but ultra comfy for a chukka boot

dudes wear boots? my mind automatically goes to UGGS when the term boots is said.

or a bright yellow pair of rubber rain boots.

I need a pair of work boots. Used to have some steel toe motherfuckers that were pretty dope. Dropped a huge (full) grease bin on my foot like 5 years ago when I worked at KFC for a month. Probably would have broken my foot without those boots on.

snag some red wings man.

they even have a slip on. its not clunky, heavy or anything.

dudes wear boots? my mind automatically goes to UGGS when the term boots is said.

or a bright yellow pair of rubber rain boots.

You must live in the suburbs or see a ton of Tom Brady UGGS ads that yellow pair of rainboots takes me back to my kindergarten days though, not sure I owned any but goddamn I love that visual of when it used to rain here...

I got a pair of Clarks at Marshalls for about 15 or 20 bucks that I've work pretty much every day for the past year and a half. Pretty sure this is just a newer version of the same model:

mens-clarks-rattlin-deck-taupe-suede-369

I desperately need new ones, but I always procrastinate buying new shoes until my old ones actually fall apart.

Oh, and I have a couple pairs of Chuck Taylor's I'll wear every now and again too.