PO NOW: TWIABP - Between Bodies

Shit, if they were closer to like the Danbury area I'd offer to help them pack orders in exchange for not having to pay for shipping.

I am so bummed I missed out on that "Life is an endless series of disappointing bullshit" crewneck.

they restocked the crewnecks!!! I hope medium stays in stock until this friday.I need that stupid sweater.

This is by far the worst follow upalbum from a band that I really like, I have ever heard. Why did they do this. They were writing very awesome music. People listen to bands like this for music. Not for some weird spacy sounds, not even music poetry. This is weird. I can't beleive not even one person, out of all the people in that band, didn't say something about how dumb it was to replace an awesome vocalist with some

Annoying ugly bearded motherfucker babaling spoken word about bullshit. End of rant. My fire swirl what ever copy is for sale. So bummed that one of the few albums I was looking forward to this month was a complete flop.

This is by far the worst follow upalbum from a band that I really like, I have ever heard. Why did they do this. They were writing very awesome music. People listen to bands like this for music. Not for some weird spacy sounds, not even music poetry. This is weird. I can't beleive not even one person, out of all the people in that band, didn't say something about how dumb it was to replace an awesome vocalist with some

Annoying ugly bearded motherfucker babaling spoken word about bullshit. End of rant. My fire swirl what ever copy is for sale. So bummed that one of the few albums I was looking forward to this month was a complete flop.

I mean, I agree. But it's not really a "follow up" album. It was just a collaboration release. It's more of an EP than anything.

I got my fire swirl today. Cover is creased. Will give it one more listen but I'll probably sell it, too. 

I mean, you should've known what it was before ordering... they made it pretty clear

Sometimes bands create art that you don't like. The only thing you can do is cry impotently about it on the internet, so at least you're on the right track.

Also, no one got replaced and you are bad at spelling.

and one last point, there's no way that anyone of you guys could admit that you actually like the fact that a normal musical band decided to all the sudden change to some spoken word shit

Between Bodies is a good EP with music that I like to listen to on it.

Not everyone hates the things you hate.

Between Bodies is a good EP with music that I like to listen to on it.

Not everyone hates the things you hate.

I also like it. Would I want this to be their sound permanently? No. And seeing as it has been made perfectly clear that this is (likely) a one off thing nobody should be as butt hurt as this dude.

and one last point, there's no way that anyone of you guys could admit that you actually like the fact that a normal musical band decided to all the sudden change to some spoken word shit

You know you're right I thought I liked it but you convinced me otherwise I will never listen to this band again