AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

Cancelled Nitro order yesterday. Ordered via Amazon (Xmas giftcard). Received cancellation notice from Nitro this morning. Received shipping notification from Amazon this evening. Record will be here tomorrow and I saved $18. Also, that probably means there are other cancellations, so if anyone is starving for that vintage poster, keep your eyes peeled because I just freed one up. :)

Cancelled Nitro order yesterday. Ordered via Amazon (Xmas giftcard). Received cancellation notice from Nitro this morning. Received shipping notification from Amazon this evening. Record will be here tomorrow and I saved $18. Also, that probably means there are other cancellations, so if anyone is starving for that vintage poster, keep your eyes peeled because I just freed one up. :)

My Amazon order still hasn't shipped, not cool!

1381417_564977906894216_752933914_n.jpg?

Good News via Facebook
2 mins ·

Hello all, All Hallow’s EP vinyl is shipping now. MyPlay will be directly contacting those of you who did not get the AFI vinyl bundle (the vinyl plant that Nitro has used for years experienced issues mid "Shut Up…” run creating yet another unfortunate delay). It hasn’t been easy but we remain dedicated to releasing the Nitro catalog on vinyl.

In the new year, we are working with a more reliable vinyl manufacturer and an entirely new store vendor (apologies again to everyone... that experienced issues, bums us out too). This means we will be taking down the MyPlay powered Nitro vinyl store soon until our official website relaunch (but will continue to ship all orders).

We’re laying in upgrades across the board and can’t wait to get you our next round of vinyl releases, new merch and other album surprises we have in store. Thanks for hanging with us!

Just listened to all 13 minutes of this. Despite the cheesy hype sticker, it is absolutely a 100% solid reissue. I have never listened to the 7", but I bet this sounds better. No noise (even during really soft parts). This EP has NEVER sounded so full in my ears. It's just great. Definitely worth the wait, despite the fact I jumped the gun and ordered from Amazon. 45 rpms. Mostly opaque vinyl (hold it up to the light and it's slightly transparent a la older black records- you know how they can look red-ish or brown-ish?) The insert is the same, but bigger and clear (i.e. not pixelated). The only "downfalls" are expected: cheap paper inner sleeve and a lot of waiting. Otherwise worth whatever you paid for it. I guess the vinyl resurgence has its major upsides. 

Edit: I just listened to it twice. :D sreelly good

Just listened to all 13 minutes of this. Despite the cheesy hype sticker, it is absolutely a 100% solid reissue. I have never listened to the 7", but I bet this sounds better. No noise (even during really soft parts). This EP has NEVER sounded so full in my ears. It's just great. Definitely worth the wait, despite the fact I jumped the gun and ordered from Amazon. 45 rpms. Mostly opaque vinyl (hold it up to the light and it's slightly transparent a la older black records- you know how they can look red-ish or brown-ish?) The insert is the same, but bigger and clear (i.e. not pixelated). The only "downfalls" are expected: cheap paper inner sleeve and a lot of waiting. Otherwise worth whatever you paid for it. I guess the vinyl resurgence has its major upsides. 

Awesome! Thanks for the updates, I like that it comes with the insert, I am still holding out hope for MyPlayDirect because of what they told me this morning and what you said above from Nitro's Facebook. 

Awesome! Thanks for the updates, I like that it comes with the insert, I am still holding out hope for MyPlayDirect because of what they told me this morning and what you said above from Nitro's Facebook. 

I don't blame you. I've just wanted this release forevah, but never wanted to shell out the hundreds for the 7" and so I cancelled Nitro and went with Amazon. :D Then today Nitro is like "fucking stop cancelling orders they are shipping we swear" lol

It'll come and hopefully everybody gets some bonus of some kind like a sticker or discount on future purchase. They really need to try to make it up to the peeps that ordered directly from them.