AFI : ALL HALLOWS EP. AVAILABLE NOW.

Satan

Just posted some more details on their Facebook.

Holy shit! I didn't realize that the posters are ORIGINAL posters pulled from the "vault" and not reprints of the "vintage" design!!!

From Facebook:

AFI - All Hallow's E.P. is finally back on vinyl! We listened to the many great suggestions you all sent in and to make this version special, we are releasing it as a 10" on orange vinyl. And as a bonus, we are presenting a very special offer, pre-order the 10" orange vinyl and straight from the Nitro vaults, get a vintage, original All Hallow's E.P. 11x17 retail/tour poster from 1999. Limited, rare and when they are gone, there will be no reprints! 

It's been a long time coming! Thanks again to all the dedicated AFI fans out there! http://www.myplaydirect.com/nitro-records/afi-all-hallow-s-e-p-bundle/details/33221150?feature-name=featured&feature=29704948

I figured it included the poster no matter what so I just went ahead and ordered.  I think they say 500 vinyl+poster bundles available meaning that all copies come with the poster and that's the whole pressing.  I don't see this being pressed up to 1,000+.  

On another note, this makes me want to play some Tony Hawk 3 now. 

this isnt limited at all as far as i can gather! only the poster deal is ltd to 500 

when i questioned why shipping was more expensive than the 12" records on the site they said

This pre-order includes an 11x17 poster. We'll be offering a pre-order soon of only the vinyl, which will be reduced shipping. We can work with MyPlay to refund your order if you still want to cancel.

Shipping the poster is definitely the factor here, will double check with MyPlay tho. We're also setting up a pre-order without a poster at Amazon.

Nitro Records Good question Benjamin Carter, what is limited is only the vinyl + poster offer. And in giving you a free rare poster, there is shipping costs with that. Once we run out of posters, the vinyl will stay available!

Moral: If you don't care about the poster and want to pay less shipping, wait.