Secret Santa 2014 (the prequel)

ok, guys/gals.. i'll put up the sign up sheet on sunday, and we can go from there.. since it is sept already the secret santa list will be up for approximately one week.  

Since i'm a moderator for this the last 20 years, i figure this year i'm not gonna technically participate in the giving or receiving. im just gonna run it. i've been horribly late the last few years in giving gifts and i really don't like having to pick my own ss.  i still owe someone money for shipping out of state to fuckin' poland or some shit like that. so i'm gonna just send a gift to said person once i remember who it was. name yourself i it was you.. that'll be my contribution. 

so look for all the rules and sign up on sunday.. and by all means. people.. please pay attention and read through said rules.. every year we have dumbasses who don't follow them (that includes me) and it gets irritating when people decide a lack of communication is ok. i don't mind answering questions, it's not a big deal if you can't send on deadlines, but communication is key.. and failing to do so irritates the fuck out of me. i dont'like having to continuously PM people to see if they sent their package. if you can't follow rules, don't participate. end rant. 

if there any more questions, please PM me. 

Thanks,

MIke D.

ok, guys/gals.. i'll put up the sign up sheet on sunday, and we can go from there.. since it is sept already the secret santa list will be up for approximately one week.  

Since i'm a moderator for this the last 20 years, i figure this year i'm not gonna technically participate in the giving or receiving. im just gonna run it. i've been horribly late the last few years in giving gifts and i really don't like having to pick my own ss.  i still owe someone money for shipping out of state to fuckin' poland or some shit like that. so i'm gonna just send a gift to said person once i remember who it was. name yourself i it was you.. that'll be my contribution. 

so look for all the rules and sign up on sunday.. and by all means. people.. please pay attention and read through said rules.. every year we have dumbasses who don't follow them (that includes me) and it gets irritating when people decide a lack of communication is ok. i don't mind answering questions, it's not a big deal if you can't send on deadlines, but communication is key.. and failing to do so irritates the fuck out of me. i dont'like having to continuously PM people to see if they sent their package. if you can't follow rules, don't participate. end rant. 

Thanks,

MIke D.

yes sir.

Thanks,

MIke D.

same as any year haha

controlthebleeding, should still post a list and things he's into and all that jazz.

I'm sure there are more than a couple people who'd like to send him a small package or something as thanks for setting this up.  This way he'd also have a true Secret Santa gift come his way and he wouldn't have to pick his own Santa.