Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

All Ive said is that I dont like her new album and that Juan shit talks other bands but complains that people shit talk Taylor Swift.

Also in regards to Will's aunt and uncle, you havent missed out on a lot of music, it is still out there waiting for you to listen to it. Whether you listened to it at 15 or 29 doesnt matter, it still sounds the same and waiting to be rocked out to.

Oh trust me I'm doing my best to catch up! Haha

Wow this shit took a turn. I've always had an issue with people demeaning others musical tastes, partly because I grew up with my aunt and uncle falsely telling me that rock and roll was "satan's music". Due to their ignorance I missed out on a lot of good music.

I'm calling bullshit.

I don't recall Vivian expressing much of an opinion either way but Phil's proclivity for funk, soul, and even rock, was pretty well documented. 

I've opened up 3 so far and no doubles. Got sets 1, 2 and 4. I have 3 copies on the way (thank you Black Friday deals) hoping to at the very most need to trade for/buy one more set after I open those, if not complete the set outright.

Also, I asked Taylor Nation if the vinyl comes with a set. They said they didn't know as they haven't gotten them in yet.

I didn't find her attractive at all with the long wavy hair, but lately... Dang son. Also, I've never been a fan of hers at all, but I'm obsessed with album right now. Style is absolutely perfect and far and away my favorite song, but I honestly like the whole cd. Not sure if I've ever been able to say that about a pop record before.