Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

Swift is going to be on The View today and they tweeted to ask her questions to be answered on air. This was my question:

Juan D.@jhulud1m1 minute ago

@theviewtv @tswiftnation @taylorswift13 Do you have any regard or acknowledge your male fans? Are they all creepers? #TaylorOnTheView

Cuz ya know...I'm an asshole that way.

;)

Saw Bleachers last night (great show!) and talked to Jack afterwards. I told him how proud I was of what he created with Taylor. He was VERY appreciative and almost became shy/embarrassed (in a good way) when I was talking about how "fucking insanely good shit you guys created." I kinda blacked out talking to him... I've met him many times before (I still get word vomit) but according to my fiancée those were my exact words lol. Anyways... You could tell he was really humbled by the praises.

Saw Bleachers last night (great show!) and talked to Jack afterwards. I told him how proud I was of what he created with Taylor. He was VERY appreciative and almost became shy/embarrassed (in a good way) when I was talking about how "fucking insanely good shit you guys created." I kinda blacked out talking to him... I've met him many times before (I still get word vomit) but according to my fiancée those were my exact words lol. Anyways... You could tell he was really humbled by the praises.

This is awesome.  You conveyed exactly what I would've wanted to say to him...love his work with Bleachers, and I love the songs he did with Taylor.