Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

What if a great deal of work was put into convincing fans those autographed lithographs were actually signed by Taylor? And by "great deal of work," I mean posting a video of her cat next to the lithographs but never showing her signing them. It's a huge leap of faith dropping $175 on a framed piece of paper with some pictures and black ink scribbled on it, but hey, her cat was there so it's gotta be legit, right?

I bought the DLX at target.... Then bought the release week package on her website that has the 1989 round logo tshirt and key chain and it was around 30 I think? Also bought an unsigned litho, the autograph doesn't thrill me and especially not for that price! Haha

Great album though and I will completely and happily admit that I have ended up getting all the Polaroids! Got lucky snagging set 1 and 2 on ebay for 20 bucks so I'm pretty happy about that!

I don't give two craps if you don't like her... but with this you HAVE to respect her. This is insane....

Highest sales in 12 years

(Possibly) highest first week sales by a female ever!  - Britney was 1.3xx million in her first week with Oops... I Did It Again

First artist to ever have 3 albums in a row sell 1million+ in their first week!

#BowDownBitches

Should it matter how many albums an artist sells? Except maybe when the album is objectively considered to be an enormously important piece of art and even then it's just postscript to the music.

Well in today's age of Spotify and (god forbid) torrenting, I think the fact that any artist is selling anything is pretty impressive. Even when it's just pop radio music. 

World Tour dates have been announced:

May 20, 2015 – Bossier City, LA – CenturyLink Center

May 22, 2015 – Baton Rouge, LA – LSU Tiger Stadium

May 30, 2015 – Detroit, MI – Ford Field

June 2, 2015 – Louisville, KY – KFC Yum! Center

June 3, 2015 – Cleveland, OH – Quicken Loans Arena

June 6, 2015 – Pittsburgh, PA – Heinz Field

June 8, 2015 – Charlotte, NC – Time Warner Cable Arena

June 9, 2015 – Raleigh, NC – PNC Arena

June 13, 2015 – Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field

June 20, 2015 – Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany – Lanxess Arena June 21, 2015 – Amsterdam, North Holland Netherlands – Ziggo Dome June 23, 2015 – Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom – SSE Hydro June 24, 2015 – Manchester, NW England United Kingdom – Arena June 27, 2015 – London, England United Kingdom – British Summertime Hyde Park
July 6, 2015 – Ottawa, ON – Canadian Tire Centre July 7, 2015 – Montreal, QB – Bell Centre July 11, 2015 – East Rutherford, NJ – MetLife Stadium July 13, 2015 – Washington, DC – Nationals Park July 18, 2015 – Chicago, IL – Soldier Field July 24, 2015 – Foxborough, MA – Gillette Stadium July 25, 2015 – Foxborough, MA – Gillette Stadium August 1, 2015 – Vancouver, BC – BC Place Stadium August 4, 2015 – Edmonton, AB – Rexall Place August 5, 2015 – Edmonton, AB – Rexall Place August 8, 2015 – Seattle, WA – CenturyLink Field August 15, 2015 – Santa Clara, CA – Levi’s Stadium August 17, 2015 – Glendale, AZ – Gila River Arena August 18, 2015 – Glendale, AZ – Gila River Arena August 25, 2015 – Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center August 26, 2015 – Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center August 29, 2015 – San Diego, CA – PETCO Park September 4, 2015 – Salt Lake City, UT – EnergySolutions Arena September 5, 2015 – Denver, CO – Pepsi Center September 6, 2015 – Denver, CO – Pepsi Center September 9, 2015 – Fargo, ND – Fargodome September 11, 2015 – St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center September 12, 2015 – St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center September 16, 2015 – Indianapolis, IN – Bankers Life Fieldhouse September 17, 2015 – Columbus, OH – Nationwide Arena September 18, 2015 – Columbus, OH – Nationwide Arena September 21, 2015 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center September 22, 2015 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center September 25, 2015 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena September 26, 2015 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena October 2, 2015 - Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre October 3, 2015 - Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre October 8, 2015 – Des Moines, IA – Wells Fargo Arena October 9, 2015 – Omaha, NE – CenturyLink Center October 10, 2015 – Omaha, NE – CenturyLink Center October 13, 2015 – St. Louis, MO – Scottrade Center October 14, 2015 – St. Louis, MO – Scottrade Center October 17, 2015 – Dallas, TX – AT&T Stadium October 20, 2015 – Lexington, KY – Rupp Arena October 21, 2015 Greensboro, NC – Greensboro Coliseum Complex October 24, 2015 – Atlanta, GA – Georgia Dome October 27, 2015 - Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena October 31, 2015 – Tampa, FL – Raymond James Stadium

I'm not too keen on the single date by me being in Miami and at AAA. I fuckin' hate that place. It's too large and unless you have "seats" right by the stage, then everything else is nosebleed and far. I caught the RED tour there and I had OK seats but didn't wholly enjoy myself as much as I could have. Solely because of the venue.

And the Miami Heat play there. Fuck them!

I'm not too keen on the single date by me being in Miami and at AAA. I fuckin' hate that place. It's too large and unless you have "seats" right by the stage, then everything else is nosebleed and far. I caught the RED tour there and I had OK seats but didn't wholly enjoy myself as much as I could have. Solely because of the venue.

get pit bro!

No better way to see her. Trust me!!!!

Well, when you compare that to the fact most of the other dates are in stadiums you're not getting too raw a deal.

Totally agree! I hope the way to get pit tickets is the same as for the red tour, it was stress free

Right?!? and it's the best place to see the concert from.

Last time I had so much room for activities. I showed up like 20 minutes before and got right on the railing stage right.