MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

got my order Friday but my copy of Mew - Frengers has a big line/sratch across the entire first track on the B-side. it pops on every rotation and it's probably not too great for the needle to hit it (I could be paranoid though.) Based on their return policy, I am assuming I can get it replaced. hopefully it works out.

No you're right, it's generally not good for the need to come into contact with scratches like that. Any scratch that causes noise problems can damage the needle over time. Fortunately the scratch is unlikely to be a ccmusic problem.

SO TAKE THAT HATERS THAT MISSED OUT ON A GOOD SALE (that seems to be still going on)!!!!

How do y'all get your tracking numbers?  I asked them directly for the tracking number on my first order via email but it looks like some of you have tracked your orders without asking customer support for the info.

They have sent me emails for everything that has shipped (with tacking numbers). Maybe the emails are in your spam folder?

Alright, so I've seen mixed answers in here.  To the people from Canada, did they ship them USPS?  If so, I'll put in an order.  But there's no chance in hell I'm paying UPS/FedEx/DHL's bullshit "brokerage fee", that would probably be $30 on a $100 order.

I think the consensus was that smaller orders (5 or less maybe) records would ship USPS and larger orders would ship UPS or the like. It seems to be similar even in the US. My first 2 order have shipped via USPS Priority Mail (which has been fucking awesome), and my most recent massive order is shipping UPS (which is not a big deal other than its slow as shit compared to Priority Mail).

Someone from outside the US might have a better detailed response for you, but I think the bottom line is a gamble on who they ship with. 

I think the consensus was that smaller orders (5 or less maybe) records would ship USPS and larger orders would ship UPS or the like. It seems to be similar even in the US. My first 2 order have shipped via USPS Priority Mail (which has been fucking awesome), and my most recent massive order is shipping UPS (which is not a big deal other than its slow as shit compared to Priority Mail).

Someone from outside the US might have a better detailed response for you, but I think the bottom line is a gamble on who they ship with. 

Thanks!

Alright, so I've seen mixed answers in here.  To the people from Canada, did they ship them USPS?  If so, I'll put in an order.  But there's no chance in hell I'm paying UPS/FedEx/DHL's bullshit "brokerage fee", that would probably be $30 on a $100 order.

My first order of about 7 items, was shipped UPS.  They charged a $10 brokerage and 13% HST.  

When I was considering a second order, I actually called them.  The first person I spoke to there said they would ship USPS but when I actually tried to place the order, I was told no, they would not ship USPS (said the other girl was new there and didn't know).  The size of the order seemed to have no bearing.  I have heard the arguments made here that this place is the same as Import CDs but all I know is that they refused to ship to me via USPS - even when I said I wouldn't place the order otherwise. 

My first order of about 7 items, was shipped UPS.  They charged a $10 brokerage and 13% HST.  

When I was considering a second order, I actually called them.  The first person I spoke to there said they would ship USPS but when I actually tried to place the order, I was told no, they would not ship USPS (said the other girl was new there and didn't know).  The size of the order seemed to have no bearing.  I have heard the arguments made here that this place is the same as Import CDs but all I know is that they refused to ship to me via USPS - even when I said I wouldn't place the order otherwise. 

When did you place your order? I am still waiting for shipment no. 1...

I placed an order for seven records plus the Beatles mono set. Beatles box set and one LP (Mineral) shipped first. Got it today. The box set is in a fitted exterior box which is shipped in a larger box with some kind of Styrofoam mechanism that holds the box and doesn't allow for movement. The mineral record was tucked in there just by itself but appears to be fine. Quite pleased with how that turned out. Hoping to get my other six records soon. 

the brother's got envy of their traffic, but nothing huge...

masthead.jpg

I placed an order for seven records plus the Beatles mono set. Beatles box set and one LP (Mineral) shipped first. Got it today. The box set is in a fitted exterior box which is shipped in a larger box with some kind of Styrofoam mechanism that holds the box and doesn't allow for movement. The mineral record was tucked in there just by itself but appears to be fine. Quite pleased with how that turned out. Hoping to get my other six records soon. 

also, which mineral record you ordered the "Arena Rock" the 25 dollar and change version? is it the same as the Xtra Mile version. what's the deal with that? oh and was it in stock at the time order or was it in the 5-10 days category?

Were those out of stock records ones that said will ship in 5-10 says?

Indeed.  I'm not expecting to get the third of the three that were listed as 5-10 days (Yellow House) because it seems to have recently slipped out of print.   But the other two were back in stock (and shipped) within three days of the initial order.