PO Soon: Interstellar Soundtrack

isnt the cell only in the walmart versions? whats the cost on that? 

All blu-ray versions. I picked up the Target exclusive Steelbook and Walmart's exclusive neopack version and as much as I love steelbooks the neopack is amazing. It's like $22-$25 and comes with a book as well. The Target steelbook is $19.99. Both worth it.

Damn, I was just planning on picking up the DVD but the extras that come with the NEO-pack are well worth the extra $10. Stoked to see which film cell I end up with. I can appreciate all of the ones that have been posted so far.

The documentary "making of" stuff on the extra Blu-ray is fascinating. It's worth getting for that alone if it's something you'd watch.

Like, they literally planted several hundred acres of corn in Canada JUST to film the stuff on the farm. It's nuts.

The documentary "making of" stuff on the extra Blu-ray is fascinating. It's worth getting for that alone if it's something you'd watch.

Like, they literally planted several hundred acres of corn in Canada JUST for filming the stuff on the farm. It's nuts.

I absolutely would but I don't have anything to play it with currently. Good to know though.