Out now: Sigur Ros - ( ) CLEAR vinyl limited to 4000

The guy at my record store was a big Sigur Ros fan, had OG copies of all their records, but was completely unaware of the ( ) reissue.  They had Von and AB.  I'm assuming ( ) is Europe only right now?  Hence why everyone is ordering from Amazon UK?  I know the answer will be in here somewhere...sorry.

I ordered my copy of ( ) from Amazon.co.uk and it finally arrived today.  Immediately threw on C/D as that's where most of the criticism has been with the pressing and fortunately my copy is without issue.  Must be a few good copies circulating...

Mine sounds perfect as well, no surface noise whatsoever. Really glad I didn't end up canceling my order.

I haven't got a chance to listen to ( ) out yet but my copy came pretty messed up in those flimsy record mailers. Usually they are fine in those but alas, the record didn't withstand the 5000 mile journey.

Already messaged amazon uk. They said they sent them by some carrier I've never heard of and that they're held up in transit somewhere and to wait until march 3rd. If I haven't seen it be then I'm supposed to get back in contact with them.

Then again...the person have me a couple different conflicting pieces of info, and was less than helpful. Please, by all means get in contact with them and get angry with them.

Neither album has arrived for me...have you had any luck?

Neither album has arrived for me...have you had any luck?

Didn't arrive. Got back in contact with them and they said they'd send out a replacement...gave me an estimated date of delivery of MARCH 25. I kindly asked them to expedite my shipping, as I'd already been waiting quite some time and got a new date of March 9. This person was much more helpful and accommodating than the last one.

Update: My copy of ( ) did finally arrive yesterday late in the day. Pretty gnarly corner ding on the bottom right.

Since they've already sent out a replacement, as amazon and I both assumed the other one was lost in the mail...I'll see how the next one looks/sounds when it gets here. Some noise on side C of this copy, not unbearable though.

The new one actually has tracking, too. Left Philly today.

Update: My copy of ( ) did finally arrive yesterday late in the day. Pretty gnarly corner ding on the bottom right.

Since they've already sent out a replacement, as amazon and I both assumed the other one was lost in the mail...I'll see how the next one looks/sounds when it gets here. Some noise on side C of this copy, not unbearable though.

The new one actually has tracking, too. Left Philly today.

My copy of AB finally came today...still haven't received (  ), though. :(

Whoa, Agaetis Byrjun sounds beautiful. No surface noise on mine at all, though I did deep clean it. I love the cardstock jacket, silver printing, and the fact that it comes with a CD. $24 at my shop here in the US was worth it.

I thought the jacket was a bit flimsy, personally. However, the quality of the actual records made up for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...