Out now: Sigur Ros - ( ) CLEAR vinyl limited to 4000

Also, for those holding off for a deluxe version, the label informed me that there will only be the standard black pressing.

What happened to the announcement that the band were supposed to send through e-mail? They mentioned there would be some limited things. 

The video on Sigur Ros' website clearly says "first in a limited series of re-issues" and I doubt they made that video just for the vinyl reissue. On Sigur Ros' Facebook, a guy said they were just reissues, but they responded saying something like "not exactly, hold off on preordering." Hopefully it gets announced soon; it's been a while...

What happened to the announcement that the band were supposed to send through e-mail? They mentioned there would be some limited things.

Limited edition jizz filled Jonsi socks.

Get stoked.

It's made from the same wool the blankets were though, so you know it's super high quality. Obviously they're only sold one at a time not in pairs, so it'll be around $200 for a pair if you plan on actually wearing them. Who would do that though?

Eventually you'd have to wash them, and then you'd lose all that exclusive cummy goodness.

Limited edition jizz filled Jonsi socks.

Get stoked.

It's made from the same wool the blankets were though, so you know it's super high quality. Obviously they're only sold one at a time not in pairs, so it'll be around $200 for a pair if you plan on actually wearing them. Who would do that though?

Eventually you'd have to wash them, and then you'd lose all that exclusive cummy goodness.

I actually read somewhere those limited edition socks were anti-jizz/jizz repellent. The point was to insulate the shaft with icelandic wool during the hard winters without having to take it off when having a quick wank. Supposedly, the vinyl is a milky jizz splatter, but those are just rumors.

The video on Sigur Ros' website clearly says "first in a limited series of re-issues" and I doubt they made that video just for the vinyl reissue. On Sigur Ros' Facebook, a guy said they were just reissues, but they responded saying something like "not exactly, hold off on preordering." Hopefully it gets announced soon; it's been a while...

I'm just relaying the information that the label passed on to me. :) 

I first contacted the Sigur Ros online store with the following question: "Could you please tell me if there will be any limited edition, colored vinyl, or deluxe reissues of Von, Agaetis Byrjun, and (  )  on February 16? Or is this solely a standard black reissue?"

I received the following response: "Thanks for the email.  We haven't been made aware of any re-issues as of yet.  If there are, we'll probably have them available for sale at the online store, but we're not sure when that might be.  Perhaps if you contact the label, they will have this information for you."

I then contacted XL Recordings with the identical question posted above, and received the following response:  "Just standard."

I actually read somewhere those limited edition socks were anti-jizz/jizz repellent. The point was to insulate the shaft with icelandic wool during the hard winters without having to take it off when having a quick wank. Supposedly, the vinyl is a milky jizz splatter, but those are just rumors.

Ah, that must be the benefit of the Icelandic wool!

I'm sure that I saw a post on Facebook a few weeks back where someone posted the preorder link for the albums on SR's FB page and then SR replied saying that it might me a good idea to wait. Which made me think that they may have something more special planned through their website. Natenomm mentioned it a couple pages back but the particular FB comment I remember seems to be gone now.

I would venture a guess it will be a reissue with b-sides, live tracks or extras for each record...

OR

A boxset kinda like Frozen Sea?

Leaning more towards deluxe editions of each records with extras...Although for those of us that have sought out and bought all the special Eps and singles to get all their songs, bums me out a bit...but still love each and every single thing they put out there! I HAVE TO HAVE IT ALL! TAKE MY MONEY JONSI

Finally got around to listening to this band for the first time and went with ( ).

I can't listen to this album late at night. I found myself really depressed, but in such a good way, but man... It's so beautiful, but I couldn't take it...? Idk man..

Only got through the first song and a bit of the second.

I need to give it a better listen when I'm in a great mood, because man.. My world feels almost insignificant listening to this band.

Phew. Wtf.

Finally got around to listening to this band for the first time and went with ( ).

I can't listen to this album late at night. I found myself really depressed, but in such a good way, but man... It's so beautiful, but I couldn't take it...? Idk man..

I need to give it a better listen when I'm in a great mood, because man.. My world feels almost insignificant listening to this band.

Phew. Wtf.

( ) is killer, Agaetis Byrjun hits me HARD though. Just overwhelms me with emotion.

Welcome to Sigur Rós, friend. You nailed it.